Alliance Mage/Warlock looking for Late Night or Early Morning Semi Hardcore Raiding Guild

Hello there fellow adventurers! It’s been awhile since I’ve posted on the forums, but like many others I’ve come out of the woodworks of WoW retirement for the impending release of Classic.

My raiding experience ranges from full BC expansion clear all the way to full Ulduar clear in WotLK, thus concluding my time in WoW before quiting retail. With Classic right around the corner I would like to go back to playing again so that I can experience Vanilla raiding for the first time. Sadly I had just missed the opportunity because I hadn’t started playing the game until a month before release of the BC expansion.

For server specifics I don’t really care about the server type, but I’m pretty dead set on rolling an Alliance Mage or Warlock for Classic. As far as the guild goes I’m looking for one that normally raids Fridays and Saturdays late night eastern standard time due to my work schedule on nights. Or I can also raid on weekdays if the guild happens to raid early mornings instead from 8AM-12PM eastern time. I can work with either set of days or times depending on the guild schedule.

If anyone is interested please feel free to drop guild information and needs below. I will try to reach out to anyone on here and in Discord as well. For the next few days I will be checking this post several times for updates. Thank you for your time and I hope to speak with any potential recruiting officers soon!

Hey there Chandler! Looking forward to speaking with you! <PARAGON> Herod (Alliance) (Semi Hardcore) Tues, Thurs Raid Night