Still No Runebear, REEEEE

How many weeks are we on now? And still no runebear form from Alistor, the world boss.
Just coming to complain like every week, hopefully it will be funny one day…
I wonder why they made the drop rate so low on a cosmetic that only one spec can really use. Sure, the other specs can go into bear form…but we all know that the Runebear isn’t for them.

Cheers, and good luck.

1 Like

I tried for like 3 weeks in a row on 3 characters and knew it was gonna be one of THOSE cosmetics.

Haven’t given it a thought since.

1 Like

I’ve killed it every single week on my Druid since emerald dream launched and haven’t gotten it yet either

Got the raid fire chicken really quickly otoh

1 Like

I got it on my 13th attempt - I had went 12 attempts with just one druid - then finally got a second druid up with two other in the wings about to be boosted through TW’ing.

As soon as that 2nd druid ding’d 70 and entered the dream …the stupid bear skin dropped! >.< I was finally done. Now, since I want the other bear forms (green bristle bear and purple / black owlbear), I have to farm mobs with 2-3 hour respawn timers with a daily lock out.

It really seems like these new exciting druid forms were put behind rather tedious RNG with no bad luck protection

2 Likes