Still no runebear drop

season almost over and no rune bear, big sad

2 Likes

Same, sad also

That’s probably because you’re a hunter.

3 Likes

running on 2 druids a week and nothing still
 this needs a massive increase in drop rate

1 Like

o you right

I got the runebear after 4 kills. Then the feather from tindral a week later. I play a fire kitty. Useless.

Still no luck getting the runebear form. I have all the other camped forms so at least I only have to do this once a week. It is being unreasonably stubborn to drop. I wish they would increase the drop rate as this is getting ridiculous.

Good luck getting it, took me months.

If it helps mentally: When I finally did get it, I didn’t even use it, because it just doesn’t feel like a bear to me.

I feel your pain OP. I just want a cool looking bear form for the extremely rare times I actually become one.

Make more druids?

i shouldnt have to. they shouldnt make drop rates sub 1% for anything in the game

2 Likes

Sub 1%?

Has Aurostar been out for 2 years already? Amd youve tried every week for those 2 years?

how does it have to be out for 2 years to be sub 1%? %s arent based on how long its been out its based on the drop rate. also did you forget it being bugged at the start for what a week or 2 where nobody got 1? defend a bad design all you want it doesnt change the %. ive seen more druids with fire owls than i have with this

Well thats how you find out its drop rate as its all completely datamined since blizzard hasnt specifically stated.

Taking the (amount of people * amount of runs / by drops) would be great
if there was a way to track it accurately.

So for it to be sub 1%, the average druid would have to have run this nearly 100 times before it drops for them.

The amount of Druids ive seen with this form would indicate thats not the case.

Its only been available for what, 13 or so weeks?

Guaranteed drop vs RNG. How many Guardians do you come across as opposed to Boomkin players as well? Skewed results are not a way to add points to an argument

i see less boomies than guardians. i see less boomies than feral and less than resto. i also ask druids when i see them which does help get a more accurate number when your asking every druid you come across.

Resto
Boomie
Guardian
Feral

Thats how its been for me in the PuG world.

i actually see more guardians than anything else. i see almost the same amount of boomies as i do feral when it comes to pugs. ive been really surprised with how many feral druids ive seen this season

Ive seen more Ferals as of late in lower level content. But of all the Druids i see on my non Druid characters, theyre strictly Resto/Boomie. But that could be because you just snatch the first tank you find and call it a day

yea most of them i see have been in low level keys and normal raids while gearing up alts but i have seen quite a few ferals towards the end of the season doing 18+ and heroic raiding. i dont pug mythic so idk about that. as far as raiding goes though theres always 1-2 druids by the time its fyrakk healing this season it felt like. as far as guardian goes yea its usually just you grab the first tank. i run keys with friends so since like bfa ive always had a guardian tank so if nothing else i always see 1 of them a season

5 druids, no drop. I bought a two pack of boosts to boost 2 more, and used a boost I had sitting around to make another so id be at 5
 screams I demand a refund, lol