Still no Portable Hole

it will be added later.

The TBC bag was originally added in Sunwell but was available from day 1 of TBC classic. It’s inconsistent for portable hole to not be in the game now given that.

Trolls don’t read the OP.
They just troll.

1 Like

That’s neat.

Ok, that’s also very neat. Illidan was also an endgame boss in TBC Classic. It’s inconsistent for him to not be an endgame boss now given that.

Ergo, consistency doesn’t matter in a LIVE SERVICE game.

Neither was the CD on Glacial Bags. Players were also not able to mount while shrunk from Noggenfogger. Costumes also didn’t give an error for mounting (they just cancelled instead). Etc.

Tons of stuff is different both in balance and in items and their availability.

1 Like

Bloomsday is a concern troll who seeks out posts to get a hit of dopamine from. He will read the OP, determine which position he can take that will be unpopular and contrary to the mainstream, and try to argue against your post just to watch your reaction. Anyone with three brain cells would think that since we got the 22 slotters at launch it is reasonable to get the 24 slotters at launch. He knows this but doesn’t care. He just wants to troll you, but troll you within the code of conduct of the forums.

Just ignore or block him. Don’t bother arguing with him. He’s basically exiled from the arena forums for the same crap there.

4 Likes

Every level of the dalaran rep ring was also on the ptr

0/10 see me after class.

You were given a gift having gigantique in game early crying about this is childish

Yes, that’s because different things are different and are therefore, treated differently.

Are you okay?

I’m peachy as usual. Don’t worry about me buddy.

Relax.
I used a dwarf avatar to make a diggy hole joke.

Things haven’t been consistent in game.
Also I saw the bag was 3.3 so idk just going by that.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Portable_Hole
https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_3.3.0
Under “Items” in the patch notes:

• Haris Pilton now sells a new 24-slot bag! She has stubbornly decided to remain in Shattrath City, so those interested should seek her out there.

These have direct impact in the game as you would have access to higher ilvl rings on phase 1, not the bags.

If you can’t see the difference, maybe you’re worse than childish.

We know that they haven’t been consistent in game.

We still have the scourge invasion going on all the maps.
You can still get the Argent Dawn tabard, that should’ve ended when we traveled to Northrend.

Just like Gigantique Bag was added later to the g ame.

Well, we can agree the bags don’t have direct impact on the game

I don’t think that helps your argument though

Interesting accusation, considering one of us has patience and perspective, and the other one of us is you.

I think you’re doing that wrong

But but but, it not being in the game helps facilitate social interactions, because with smaller bags you have to run back to vendors more and you might pass some random people…

1 Like

Thanks for agreeing with me.
Made a statement and wasn’t arguing that.

So the TBC bag may have been released early.
We agreed that inconsistency is happening.
Nothing wrong with asking about it but don’t get twisted if they get this item accurate and release it with ICC per the original patch notes.

If they release it earlier cool. If not, support your local tailor while waiting.

It’s unfortunate because I planned to buy some of these and they are still MIA. A comment from Blizzard would be nice, but as usual, they leave us in the dark. They can’t be bothered to press buttons on their keyboard for their own forum with their paying customers.

Yeah, really interesting.

Yes, it was.

In the game, not to their decisions.

Again, it takes nothing and could easily be added to the game. I hope it is just an oversight, just like the scourge invasion still happening across azeroth.

Simple act that cost nothing to them.

stepchild server problems
daddy blizz is a absent parent