Still no info or talk about Trickster or the other 2 Hero talent trees

As the title says, we just want some communication for these Blizz.

5 Likes

you read my mind. we are the only ones missing the other 2 hero talents I think and we have no word on rework,updates etc I know is still early but nothing like really .

3 Likes

I think with next build we might see something!

:man_surfing: :surfing_woman:

1 Like

No, Shaman are also missing two hero talents. They only have Farseer so far. Their forums are pretty much on fire. Demon Hunter just got their second and final tree released yesterday, so they are working on them. It’s just a matter of time. Personally, I think it’s ridiculous they opened Alpha with so many hero talents just not there, and it makes me worried about the feedback period for those trees.

2 Likes

At least shaman had a post talking about the idea for hero talents that weren’t shown, rogue didn’t even have that. Besides, the only hero talent available in rogue is the trickster, which is completely bugged.

3 Likes

You do not want to be the first ones up because unless you’re playing a class with an absolutely pathetic amount of dev bias like mage or priest you’re going to get absolutely screwed and forgotten while they get their 5th rework. That said there’s like a 99% chance that Fatebound is going to be RNG reduction because they’re not going to rework rogues again and Outlaw is going to be literally unplayable without s3 tier set unless they revert all nerfs to combat potency, fatal flourish and sinister strike proc chance.

4 Likes

Yeah but we are rogues. We somehow have little dev bias while also getting our stuff last and in the end its still mid at best. (Latest rework not counted cause that specifically targeted rogues)

2 Likes

TWW is going to be rushed far more than DF was. Their timeline of yearly expansions is looking like a marketing gimmick at this point.

I am with you on that. The problem is much deeper than BlizZard wants to admit for Assassination and Outlaw talent trees respectively and base kits.

:thinking:

1 Like

Don’t worry, our trees will be the last to be worked on and will actually be done by the second season of the new expac, enjoy!

5 Likes

Hoping there’s some info this week, I play Shaman too ha and Totemic got datamined but nothing on Stormbringer. Looking forward to what the Sub/Sin spec is gonna look like.

1 Like

That’ll be super fun if they removed reliable energy production from the tree when they reworked it just to force us into one Hero tree. That seems completely like the intent of the trees is to just shoehorn specs into one rather than offering an interesting choice. If that ended up being the case I think I’d rather just 5 more class/spec talents be added like one of the people I play with has been suggesting.

1 Like

No really that is my position as well.

They should have copied the WoD model by having empowered spec specific skills gained every other level, and then a cap stone talent that is active or passing based on player preference.

TWW is sounding extremely rushed with how soon it was announced after DF, and its in alpha with what seems like half the talents there currently. I didnt expect them to announce or release the expansion so soon. Truthfully if they were to do this, i wish it came faster from SL into DF. Worse expansion i’ve played. DF was a nice change of direction. No idea why they want to shove a stake in it so fast though (seems like its very fast anyways)

1 Like

From what i read on the alpha page rogue section, they stated they won’t announce any more trees. They are just going to implement them in the alpha build. It shouldn’t take long after than to be announced on wowhead. ← sucks to have to get it from a third party but that’s just the way it is.

1 Like

Fatebound is in the alpha, gonna have to wait for wowhead to post the talents or watch a streamer maybe

1 Like