Still No Firelands Release Date

How is it possible that we STILL don’t have a release date for Firelands??? October is 2 weeks away and all we have received was a 1 week notice for Molten Front. I reallllly want to play MoP again, but with this absolute level of neglect shown by a company that continually says they are going to “communicate” more means this is my last classic tier.
They are now literally the cable company saying to be available between 9-5 Monday to Friday for repairs… Completely untrustworthy.

1 Like

they literally just started raid testing

edit: actually no they haven’t, i’m 30 minutes early

Take a deep breath, man.

Having a meltdown on a forum they don’t read ain’t gonna change nothing for you.

1 Like

Which is not a release date for the actual teir. We had D4 and TWW release dates MONTHS in advance. There is no reason for them to be straight up ignoring Cata and giving last minute information when we already had a set roadmap. They gave 1 week notice on Molten front and 1.5 week notice for Zandalari… They clearly don’t actually care about Cata and need a major reality check. There are still thousands of people playing this part of WoW and they are just ignoring everyone.

u must be new here lol. they never cared abt classic

3 Likes

the only time we knew of a release date for classic ahead of time was actual expansions and stuff and even then it was only like a month or two ahead. everything else we are lucky to get a week’s notice

My guess is 10/24 release date based off previous PTR dates, mostly TOGC, since that’s when the last did a 2x Raid Tests for weekends only.

Not an issue for them to care about. MoP hasn’t even been announced yet, and with how much “attention” they’ve given Cata, I don’t see how you expect them to be putting any effort into developing MoP Classic.

At this rate they’d be better off just ending Classic with DS.

10-17 or 10-24 most likely.