Still no arcane buffs

lmao u think that its a troll. im not trolling i literally type whats in my mind. u need to learn to not see that every post is a troll

not just that, it actually bloody breaks my damn rotation. The extra 4 seconds to go off is causing the damn mobs to die before it goes off and my 4 piece is actually seeing me lose like 6k dps in aoe encounters. The design is literally stupid. (how many arcane mages were starving for mana on the burn phase really???)

The 4 piece should have done one thing and one thing only, reduce the time required to setup a burn phase. Does any other class have to cast 3-4 spells BEFORE they can even start DPSing?

Watching hunters and locks rolling into every single pull with 15k dps effortlessly and I’m sitting here struggling to hit 9kdps with a perfect rotation.

Fix your sh*t blizz. I’m not coming back for 10.0, this has been going on for multiple expansions and I’m just done.

1 Like

Yes, actually. But I do agree current design for TotM for M+ is extremely problematic.

The tier set helps with raid content at the cost of M+ to a certain extent.

But are you surprised though? :joy:

Please give arcane a stun Blizz. And make arcane missles instant instead of channeled

Yeah, good luck getting a touch to last the full 13 on a target on Tyrannical keys lol.

Honestly though I love arcane and I’m mostly happy with where we’re at. I think we could use a little damage buff for the current tier, and the other covenent legendaries (Sinful Delight and Heart of the Fae especially) could use some type of buff/rework.

Arcane honestly needs a rework, add in new skills etc. The last rework was not good enough.

Arcane should have dispel protection and it should have a stun, also it needs a arcane blast pvp buff.

I think that’s what they’re doing tbh. This feels like the demo thing all over again going from WOD to Legion.

I saw that with “the Evoker” doesn’t seem to fit the dragon theme, so hard to say. Would be neat to keep the kyrian and venth playstyle and give arcane a rework. I personally like AE spam and barrage play style.