**still looking** [A] Resto Shaman LF Raiding guild

edit: Please read the post carefully. I am only interested in Resto. No Enh/Ele

Resto Shaman LF Casual-Hardcore raiding guild. What I mean by that is, people who are good at the game, can clear heroic raid content (doesn’t have to be super fast) on a more casual schedule.

Who am I?
-Healer since Vanilla, although sadly I missed out on Legion.
-This is my first expansion healing as a Shaman, but I’ve regularly parsed 70%+ in our heroic BoD logs.
-I can really only play resto spec, not very interested in enhance/elemental outside of questing. Sorry :frowning:

What I’m looking for:
-A fun, upbeat, casual-hardcore guild made up of people ages 20+ who want to have fun in World of Warcraft!
-Eastern or Central server time ideal, Mountain time maybe.
-An active guild with members who log in on days other than raid night.
-Raid times somewhere between 8:30 and 12:30 EST.
-A raid that makes use of their raid time and keeps downtime to a minimum is ideal.
-Ideally 2 raid days per week, but 3 could work too.

If willing to come horde, Special Treatment of Hyjal might be the home for you

Battle for Dazaralor Progression
Heroic:9/9
Mythic:3/9
Crucible of Storms Progression
Heroic: 2/2

Raid Times:
Monday: 7:00pm-9:30pm PST
Tuesday: 7:00pm-9:30pm PST
Thursday: 7:00pm-9:30pm PST - Farm Night

We are looking to add additional raiders, who are driven and focused on pushing their characters inside and outside of raid. If you’re looking for a community to be a part of long-term than this is the home for you. The raid team has been raiding together for 5+ years, and we’re always looking to add competent, dedicated members to our roster.

We are seeking motivated individuals who have a strong desire to improve themselves, learn from their mistakes, and enjoy raid progression. At the same time, it’s important to have a good sense of humor, we enjoy joking around and it’s not always politically correct.
Also fine with heroic raiders who just want to help out the main raid team gear up on Thursdays!

That being said, if this sounds like the right raiding atmosphere for you, please contact us!

Recruitment Needs:

• Mage (any)
  • Death Knight (dps/tank off spec)
  • Shaman (enhance/resto)
  • Rogue (any)
  • Monk (WW/MW off spec)
  • DH (dps)
  • Priest (Holy/shadow off spec)

Any one with great raid awareness and willingness to help out the raid group is welcome!

In Game: Isthia-Hyjal
Btag: Rina#1568
Discord: Isthia#1649

Ran by Cutting Edge and former top US25 players.

Raid Schedule: (CST)

• Tuesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am
  • Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am
  • Thursday: 9:30pm - 12:30am

Application Requirements: (Minimum)

• You should be at least 385 item level equipped in your main specialization.
  • You should have at least Heart of Azeroth level 40.
  • You should be fully enchanted, gemmed, and itemized.
  • You should maintain near perfect attendance (less than 2 missed raid per month).

About DMCG: (Simplified)

• We do not recruit for the bench, everybody can earn a core spot.
  • We expect all raiders to put in time improving their character.
  • We want to surround ourselves with motivated and skilled raiders.
  • We expect you to maintain a friendly, constructive, and fun Guild atmosphere.

• Swiv: Swiver#11128 (Recruitment)
  • Axl: axel#1527 (GM)
  • Mcgoon: Mcgoo#1298 (Officer)

Hello!

I think we’ll be a good fit for each other. We’re a long-standing guild that has been raiding together since BC. Fundamentally, we’re a bunch of friends that raid together on Tuesday and Wednesday, and do other stuff together (like M+) on the nights we don’t raid together. We’ve been looking for a Resto Shaman to round out our healing team, and if you like what you see here, I’m sure our recruitment officer would love to talk to you!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Guild blurb below:

Carebear Club - Velen is LFM DPS and Healers. We are a fun group of people, that love to make jokes and kill bosses together. There are a good amount of people that enjoy mythic + outside of our raid times as well. We are a big family here at CbC and strive to make a person feel at home.

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 3/9M BoD, 9/9H BoD, 2/2H CoS
Forum Post Link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-carebear-club-velen-2-9m-lfm-dps-healers/192734
Contact Information: Ariana#1409 (bnet) or Ariana#9062 (discord)

If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to contact Ariana. Good Luck hunting.

Hey Akanbe,

I represent Limit Break on US-Lightbringer. We are a midcore guild that focuses on Heroic raiding and Mythic+. And it sounds like we would be a good fit for you.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9:00pm to 12:00am EST.
We not failed once on AotC for a raid since we were formed. We also spend time after clearing Glory of the X Raider.
And we could use a Resto Shaman.

If you like to hear more our recruitment post is here:

IF you like what you see hit me up on battle net at Aya#11373

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Progression - 9/9H 3/9M 2/2H

We are currently updating our roster for 8.2 we are starting on Heroic and then to mythic. Our roster is updated on disc. Currently seeking A Mage and some core dps. We are shooting for a 25man Heroic raid comp on Eternal Palace release.

We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.
Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

Msg me Thiz#11864 for more info!

Hi Akanbe, I know you’re looking for an Alliance guild, but after reading your post, I think we’re an exact match to the guild you described, so had to try! :slight_smile: We’re currently looking for a Resto Shaman to fill a full-time core healing spot, no need to ever DPS. I’ll leave our basic guild info below for you to look over. Thank you for your time!

<Sacred Fire> On Bleeding Hollow was originally founded during Cataclysm by a group of in-game friends. We have a long history of raiding together going back to BC and Wrath. Our main goal for BFA is AOTC. We’re currently seeking experienced, goal oriented raiders, those new or returning to raiding, as well as active social members.

Raid Schedule: Tues. and Thurs. 9:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern time.

Current Progression:
Heroic Uldir: 8/8 AOTC
Heroic BoD: 9/9 AOTC
Heroic Cos: 1/2

If you’re looking for Heroic Raiding or doing Mythic+ in a fun environment we encourage you to get in touch with us.
B-net: Hoob#11345, Tiffin#11683 or Itz#1225

Hello! Luminary is looking to recruit a couple of healers (priest, shaman) with OS DPS, as well as DPS, high priority to warlocks, spriest, mages, balance druid, and ele shaman. Our raid times are 8-11 PM EST Tuesdays and Thursdays. We are currently 9/9H, 2/2H. We hold a 2-week trial period for those who may be interested in joining our guild and if both parties are content with each other then we’ll work it out from there. The only thing we ask for are mature and friendly players who are interested in progression. This means no flaming others, we just want positive mentalities and would like to push further. If you are interested at all please send me a PM on here or add my b tag Enoris#1985 and we can work from there. Thank you for your time, I’ll be awaiting your response!

Still looking for a home. Talked to a few people who posted but lots of you are looking for a DPS shaman which, as i posted, I am not. I will, however, greatly sploosh water onto the raid for heelz.

If you are willing to consider horde, we are LF 2 healers for Palace.

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are excited for 8.2 and are LF new blood to add to our team & multi game community.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724