STILL dont get a shard refund

^ when i use a flight path.
will this ever be fixed?

1 Like

I’ve noticed it’s completely random. Sometimes I do, and sometimes I don’t. Pretty annoying.

Been wondering the same thing.

It seems to be completely random when I actually get a soul shard back when I take a flight path. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t. It would be nice if this was fixed.

Edit: Wow, we posted almost the same thing at the same time Littlemixer lol.

i seem to lose the shard more often then not

1 Like

Yep, same here.

Majority of the times I do get one. Same thing for when the pet gets too far away. Sometimes I get a shard, sometimes I don’t. Classic has a bit of bugs… heck even with this Hallows Eve event. Sometimes the CD on Trick/Treat ticks down when logged out, and sometimes it doesn’t.

I Just read this.

The pet that a Warlock has when initially logging into the game world does not restore a Soul Shard when dismissed by taking a flight path or moving out of range.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/wow-classic-not-a-bug-list/175887

2 Likes

So far on my Warlock (She’s 35) I’ve always gotten a shard refund for flight paths.

Now when my pet gets to far away and despawns, I don’t get one (Not sure if you’re supposed to or not, I’ve been told different things)

Only happens to me in IF. Pet on /stay run max range or using the FP. Also, not able to generate a soul shard off certain mobs, mostly demons. I guess demons don’t have souls? Who knows?