Still bugs with TW loot and Catalyst

Hi there!

I noticed that there was a hotfix for the incorrect ilvl gear being awarded to players opening the cache from the weekly however, there are still bugs with the gear:

The Time Walking gear received via the Disturbance Detected: Black Temple cannot be used in the Catalyst while the other timewalking pieces acquired through the raid can be used in the Catalyst.

When using the catalyst on NON tier pieces it shows the stats for the incorrect tier set. Example: Season 3 was the winning tier set for resto druid, however putting boots in the catalyst shows season 2 stats and not the season 3 stats. While I understand that people want the season 2 transmog (which is fine) It should show the stats that correspond to the correct season tier set (season 3 for me) should it not?

Also, tier acquired this week through the vault was at original ilvl 441 or lower rather than at the item level of the content completed. It doesn’t matter much for this week but hoping this isn’t a problem for next week.

Vault tends to do that for the first week of the season giving last season ilvls/gear.

I also noticed this; a 493 chest I got normally from a boss drop on my priest was able to be catalyzed, but 506 gloves I got on my hunter from the box from completing ‘Disturbance Detected: Black Temple’ were not able to be.

1 Like

I can understand it giving last season ilvl and gear but what I’m saying is that what should have given a 483 tier level item in my vault slot only gave me 441. I understand that the first week gives you old season gear (because that would obviously make sense it being the first week) but it shouldn’t give you the original ilvl of that tier piece (441) if you did content for the week prior that would have been cause to give you an item of a much higher ilvl (483).

1 Like

I have 3 characters affected - would really love to catalyst those hero track pieces into tier :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah, it seems like the “fix” only applies to gear obtained after it was applied.

Any gear obtained in the last few days still cannot be used in the catalyst.

Really hope a fix for that is coming, but I have a bad feeling it’s not gonna happen.

1 Like

RIP to anyone that got a 441 Flame-Warped Curio as well