Still 2 ret paladins in every game

imagine complaining about ret when the real menace is the purple menace. que into double lock and give me feedback of your gameplay after.

9 Likes

Paladins are the best melee thematically and aestheticly.

We’re also the protagonist of wow.

Combine that with an awesome mechanical rework. Before nerf or post nerf, then a lot of people will play it

4 Likes

Is this your honest take on why there are 2 rets on most of my shuffle games?

Another round will be announced next Friday me thinks.

What I’m even more sure about, nerfs wont stop until Ret is C tier.

Predicted the original burst nerf (Radiant Decree) weeks prior to the start of the outrage about it.
Called out Rets burst damage on PTR.
Predicted there would be nerfs right after release more than a month ago.
Predicted Fridays Hotfix no less than 2 days prior.

I’m right about nerfs until C tier as well.

1 Like

No1 cares about solo shuffle. Also there’ s like two warriors in every other match…

1 Like

your a mage. poly and slows not a thing?

1 Like

The ret dispelled it.

5 Likes

Why doesnt EVERY slow effect share DR? Its dumb mages can slow melee nonstop

Imgur
Hmm :dracthyr_no1: :dracthyr_no2:

3 Likes

It JUST got a re work everyone wanted to play it, it got a huge WALL of nerfs and people are testing to see how it performs now are you shocked people try things out?

4 Likes

Ret mobility is what every other class besides Monks and Demon Hunters should be at.

1 Like

What’s not healthy is your constant crying and whining, the class is popular big deal. It just got plenty of nerfs and if you still find a reason to complain it’s definitely a YOU problem. People shouldn’t be able to play a class because you don’t like it?

3 Likes

I believe that further nerfs are warranted.

14 Likes

That’s because you only care if your class is playable or not, how about we start nerfing Warriors until you don’t see them in any games?

2 Likes

The irony of slamming Ret “rerolls” while playing a DPriest reroll.

:popcorn:

1 Like

You are the undisputed king of whinging.

4 Likes

They’re the worst thematically and aesthetically; that’s also why I don’t like playing my holy paladins. The Bible thumper theme doesn’t appeal to me at all

Yeah, such a reroll when I was playing in the top 50 discs on the ladder 2 weeks into the season before any changes and every disc out there was crying how it wasn’t viable. Such a reroll when I’ve played 11 different specs this season, including 5 other healing specs, between 2.1-2.5 lol get outta here lvl 30 alt andy

Hey now, anything’s better than playing a god damn iguana.

5 Likes

Whatever you need to tell yourself reroll susie.

1 Like