Stick it To 'Em! Bug

As part of the Drustvar quest Stick It To 'Em!, I’m unable to board the Waycrest Guard’s Mount vehicle. There’s a board vehicle interaction icon when mousing over the gryphons, and they are able to be clicked on, but several seconds pass without anything actually happening. I.e. the expected outcome of riding back to Arom’s Stand on these gryphons.

18 Likes

Same problem here. ReloadedUI and logged on and off, still the same.

I ran into this as well. You can Hearth and then fly back to Arom’s Strand to hand it into Inquisitor Cleardawn there.

4 Likes

Experiencing the same issue. I’ll try what Nim suggested

Same problem here

I had this bug yesterday as well.

Once you go do the quests down at the port, it sends you back up to the griffin, and then it works no problem, fly away.

3 Likes

Still bugged for me.

STILL bugged

Still bugged… Will this ever get fixed?

1 Like

When Shadowlands drops probably…

Or more likely, this issue will never get fixed.

As stated earlier in the thread, this does seem to be a phasing issue related to Anyport. If you don’t do the questline to “unlock” Anyport and gain access to the flight path there, you can’t use the gryphons for the quet “Stick It To 'Em!”, so at least the cause of the bug is more or less known.

No idea if this will ever actually get fixed at some point, though.

I hearthed back to Fallhave, took the Griffon to Arom’s Stand, then flew back to where to where the waycrest guard mounts are, and was able to mount no problem. At that point only one of them is able to be mounted.

1 Like

December 31 2019, and its still bugged! So I just noticed there’s a flight path just behind it, its called Anyport, Drustvar. You’ll have to fight your way to it though but it’s not that difficult. Still is annoying when Blizzard doesn’t fix a bug that many people are reporting is still happening!

Still not fixed. Works once you do the Anyport quests, but since they aren’t a requirement to get to this quest that seems like a mistake.

Bugged for me. :frowning:

Still Bugged

I logged out (camped) and logged back in, and was able to mount the gryphon, after trying all 4 gryphons and failing. that seems like an easier workaround instead of hearthing and flying back.

In order to mount the gryphon I had to go pick up the “Anyport” flight path just behind the gryphons on the map. The flight master is aPandarian on the very top of the pier, you will need to fight your way to it. After I picked up the flight path I was able to mount the gryphon.

3 Likes

I also experienced this bug. For some reason, not having the flight path to Anyport is making this not work. Running over and grabbing the flight path does solve this bug and allow the gryphons to work correctly

1 Like

As of 02/11/2020, This is still bugged.