Stewards of a Feather Can't Click on Captured Forgehand

I can hover over the NPC, but I can’t rescue them. Other enemies won’t spawn for me to try while the ones I can’t click on stay onscreen.

Yeah i am having same problem. I was able to click 4/5. Abandoned quest and tried again. Now i cant click on any of the npc’s.

Having the same problem. I have 4/5 and the only ones left are just standing there glowing, with no interaction icon. So frustrating. Tried rephasing, and relogging to no avail.

Update: I kept phasing in and running out again. Eventually I was able to find one that was interactable. What a PITA

I was having this same issue. Happened when I first picked it up. While completing it, and others associated, was doing BGs and was hopping in and out.

Abandoned it after trying to leave the area, spend more time away, do more BGs, reload, logged out for the night, etc, and did it all in one go without leaving or taking any queues and it worked. Something to try.

This is still an issue. 5/26/22…
Idk why they STILL haven’t fixed this. I abandoned the quest and re-took it. Some of the ones I wasn’t able to click on, I had to wait until a mob would spawn back to chain the poor little owlets back up again…it worked eventually but seriously blizzard fix this. Some people quit the game over these bugs.

This is still an issue, Blizzard. Please fix. I have no addons loaded. The captured forgehand glows but is not selectable, which means my quest is a 4/5.