Steward's golden key

It’s Chaddius’s day.

Gave him a Ripe Purian, he accepted it didn’t give the golden steward’s key.

2 Likes

Same. I have the Purian fruit, but can’t offer it to Chaddius.

1 Like

I hit this with Platnos today. In a group, my groupmate gave the Ripe Purian Fruit and got the key, then when I interacted with Platnos my fruit was taken but I received no key.

Having this problem with Ioanna today, and Covinkles yesterday. Had no issues last week. I have tried logging out, /reload, dropping the fruit and acquiring new fruit.

Tried with Ionna today, longest run out to middle of nowhere just for it to bug and not get key >.>

1 Like

When I visited Covinkles yesterday, I almost didn’t get a key. I fed him and walked away but paused when I noticed a key hadn’t been awarded according to logs. I stopped and waited pretty close to him for about 10 seconds before the key was awarded. I suspect that if I’d kept on walking I would have gone out of range and not been rewarded.

Speculation, since it didn’t happen that way, but a datapoint to consider.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve noticed that it can take quite a few seconds for the steward to give you to give the key after you give them the fruit. Maybe y’all are running off a bit fast while the stewards are checking their bird pockets or something.

I’ve not been able to give them the fruit for the past 3 days. They do not have the option to accept it even though they are the ones who are being celebrated. I have 6 ripe purian fruits in my bags and it just wont give me the option to turn it in.

wont let me turn in and its been like this the past 3 days. cant open a ticket either, it just sends me here… im legit super annoyed by this

1 Like

I’m dealing with this as well. I was able to get it the first time but my second and third days, it hasn’t been working :\

Still happening to me as well; I was able to do this quest once and now none of the stewards accept the fruits even though the chest looks lootable and the main steward sends you to the daily.

Ioanna has no option to give fruit as today’s steward. I’ve reloaded, relogged, and returned to speak to the main steward twice. Still nothing from Ioanna.

Same issue.

1 Like

Ive been having the same issue the last 2 times I tried to do this. It just does not have the dialogue option.

1 Like

I’ve had it happen twice and stopped bothering with it.

So… I guess this just goes ignored?

It’s reported. I’m sure it’s in the devs’ bug fix backlog.

They fix bugs according to their own priorities. If fixing more important bugs is your definition of “ignored”, I feel bad for you in the real world.

3 months. Also, white-knighting for Blizzard is about the lamest thing I’ve ever seen on the forums… but you go ahead and feel bad for me IRL.

1 Like

I had this issue as well, and saw somebody on wowhead comment that they already had a golden key in their bag. Sure enough, I had a key, and so it wouldn’t let me give purians to the steward of the day.

1 Like

If you already have the key, why would you need to give anyone a Purian? Go open the chest! Sounds like you are not allowed to stockpile keys, which may be a feature.
Other guy should check the bank for a key or his bags.