Stealth break all the time for no reason

I was watching combat log to understand why stealth breaks, it breaks for no reason, even very far from the combat.
This sucks and blizzard data doesn’t get this things Apparently…please, Devs, play with classes in different situations to fix it

2 Likes

In PvE 3 things currently know to break it are MW jade statue healing, evoker legendary buff jumping, the healers Fyrakk trinket proccing its hot on you.

I’m sure other things do but I know those 3 things specifically will break it.

thanks, but i just play casual pvp and a was far from the combat

Were you by any chance, in the Centaur wpvp area? the one with the big boss in the middle? Because that boss casts an aoe that will hit everyone within like 1000 yards and knock you out of stealth. I’ve dealt with that as well while waiting for a chance to snipe credit for it :stuck_out_tongue:

Several of the Wpvp quest areas have mobs with massive aoes that knock you out of stealth, because I guess blizzard doesnt like people hiding waiting to tag them.

no, i was inside randow bg, the same problem happens even at open world.

Could be a million things.

Ive played rogue a long time, macros bound with on use trinkets is definitely one common issue that can take you out of stealth.

Also people who dont have a stealth macro and spam the stealth button will also take you out of stealth more often than not.

But i did notice one bug on the pvp dummy, when i am trying to restealth after doing dmg, something is popping me out of stealth randomly but only soemtimes.

I havent found what the issue is yet but will try to

1 Like

i use the spam stealth macro, but how u said can be a millian things, and that is the problem, i d like Blizz devs could find it and fix it .
rogue undead has a stealth problem because touch of the grave remove stealth when proc with some bleed and this is happening since many years

1 Like

The key is to create distance and also to look at macros. Also any macros that have auto attacks may kick you out of stealth.

:surfing_woman: :man_surfing:

Ive been meaning to post here for weeks. I had this issue and have made a reply on reddit for someone similar. I forgot the exact name but there is some newish option for holding to like continuously cast or something similar like that. That is most likely whats breaking stealth for you. No idea why it does that, it was always throwing off my stealth too till I turned off the option.

Bugs, LOTS of bugs for LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time…
I lost count on how many times i drop off stealth…

2 Likes

Youre undead so your racial breaks stealth too.

1 Like

Stealth has been broken since the inception of WoW. It’s almost been 20 years. It’s never going to get fixed.

1 Like

dev issue end of discussion. stop telling OP to check macros. it happens to everyone all the time. broken game.

1 Like

i swere jus bein near a bomie takes me out

I realized that when spamming comp stomp that not once was i randomly taken out of stealth

if blizzard had literally anyone working on analyzing the stealth problem, it would start getting fixed. Just 1 person could be prying into this problem. Bro it says A LOT how the main “rogue dev” that we even have doesnt even go into trying to fix these problems lol. The rogue dev, as he’s called, doesnt even want to fix his own class. They dont care and its going to get 100x worse with the next expansion with all the gimmicky new talent stuff.

2 Likes

I like to keep track of how stupid I am at all times so I can improve; There is and has always been one or two times a week where my stealth disappears like I walked out to get the mail with my boxers on in a warzone.

It’s been like this forever. Latency used to do it, getting a loading screen or packet chugging. (Shudders).

Most of the time I did do something completely stupid, however. Be careful.

I have my stealth macro made to where when im stealth, hitting it again wont unstealth me. it has been pretty good. i also have a TellMeWhen that changes to stealth/nostealth and color changes when im not in stealth or when im in stealth incase i miss the fact i randomly got popped out being 400 feet away from any combat

2 Likes

your touch of the grave used to break you out of stealth. they probably never fixed that.

damn just saw the daye of this post. rip

1 Like