Stealh Issues (still)

Stealth is still breaking non stop and combat refuses to drop.

I was PVPing in at one of the wpvp world quests and I bled/poisoned about 8-9 people, I died in the process; I got rez’d by the spirit healer, flew back in and got into stealth. Once I was in range to be able to see my bleeds and poisons ticking on those players I got taken out of stealth and could not drop combat (even though I hadn’t touched anyone since and I was probably over 50yds away) until my bleeds and poisons dropped from said targets.

This is making rogue/druid gameplay extremely frustrating and unenjoyable.

4 Likes

For me, it’s certain hero talents and trinkets that keep popping me out of stealth and into combat. I have one trinket in particular that is especially bothersome on this front.

1 Like

Figured out why stealth is breaking non-stop

Discussion

Edit: Please go post on the bug report to get some attention from Blizzard. We really need this fixed before the season starts. Confirmed abilities breaking Stealth in PvP - #2 by Jo-moon-guard

---- Update - Formatted List ----
Confirmed Bugged:

1. Warlock - Malevolence - 100 yard range AoE stealth break ignoring line of sight.
  2. Warlock - Any shard spenders (Hellcaller hero talent) - 100 yard range AoE stealth break ignoring line of sight. Basically spammable.
  3. Paladin - Divine Resonance (Divine Toll) - Automatic Judgment knocks you out of stealth even while not visible. It appears the range check is what breaks you out of stealth, no hammer is ever thrown at you. Range is limited to 30 yards and line of sight, but knocks you out of stealth regardless of what direction the Paladin is facing.
  4. Frost Mage Splinterstorm - Frost Splinter / Embedded Frost Splinter hit stealthed targets within 20 yards of the mage casting.

Not Bugged:

1. Monk - Keg Smash - Knocks you out if you’re in range of the target that is hit - roughly 8-10 yards.
  2. Warlock - Shared Fate - Damage pulse will knock you out if you are in range of the target being hit - roughly 10 yards.
  3. Ice Lance AoE / Living Bomb from Frostfire Empowerment
2 Likes