<Stay Hydrated> [A] |Herod| NA EST PvP Semi-Hardcore Recruiting!

Stay Hydrated |A| NA EST PvP** Is a group of individuals who have a deep passion for World of Warcraft. Some of us even meeting back in 2005 creating great friendships that have lasted 14+ years. Currently our roster is sitting at 100+ dedicated members who are active on discord or playing together on private servers to pass the time waiting for release.

We are looking for all players who want to be part of a Semi-Hardcore guild planning to be in the top 5 for our server to clear Naxxramas. This will mean raiding 2-3 times a week with attendance needing to be on the high side as well as knowledge of your class or willingness to learn to help us get over those hurdles on tough boss fights.

Raid Schedule for Phase 1:

Tuesday - 7-10pm EST (Molten Core)
Wednesday - 7-10pm EST (Molten Core if not finished, Onyxia’s Lair)
Monday - 7-10pm EST (Optional day if we need for Molten Core clears)

Our raiding philosophy is to have fun while staying focused and clearing content at a fast pace. Watching boss strategies, proving you understand the boss encounters and your role will be required to join raid groups as well as a minimum gear level with full enchants and consumables. Once those requirements have been met, mistakes won’t be punished, we’re here to laugh, to cry, to kill and get killed by bosses as a team.

Loot will be Loot Council based:

We will be keeping track of attendance as well as amounts of gear acquired.
Loot will be dealt with a couple things in mind by our council members:

How has this person contributed to the guild?
Does this person show up on time and regularly to raids?
Does this person know their class and perform?
Who will this piece of gear benefit the most to help the guild as a whole?

High need on any healing class, specifically Paladins and Druids.

Please add me on discord @Smalls#5019 for more information!

2 Likes

Remember to Stay Hydrated folks!

Bump now at 60+ folks ready to have some fun!

Bump, we are always accepting new members :slight_smile:

Bump, at 70 members.

Needs:

Holy Paladins
Priests
Mages
1x Resto Druid
1 or 2 exceptional fury warriors.

Even if you don’t want to role one of our needs, if you get to 60 within 45 days and show up every raid day you have a very good chance of getting a spot.

At 75+ members…all ready to hit the ground running come August 26th. If you’re interested in a competitive guild with a great community add me on discord and get settled before name reservations in 3 hours!

Smalls#5019

Damn, group of long time friends and running loot council. Sounds horrible.

1 Like

Quite the stigma,

We all have leadership experience and know the cons that come with loot council.
There is no denying that if you abuse it you will lose members in droves…luckily we are fair and selfless when it comes to loot.

Our guild is one cohesive unit! Not a bunch of individuals. If this is something you’re interested send me a message on discord, I love talking to potential members about any concerns they have!

Less than two weeks until classic! So excited!!

We would love to answer any questions you may have about the guild.

Discord me at Dality#0737 or at Smalls#5019

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Bump, a lotta great members from this post over the past week or so. Can definitely tell the hype is rising! Send me a message on discord to join our great group of established, knowledgeable raiders!

Smalls#5019

Come play classic with us :slight_smile:

I am looking for a solid Classic Guild on Herod. My current retail guild is moving a different server and I had already reserved names on Herod so loot council with same core of players calling the shots makes me weary.

Hey Trigger,

I understand your worries but like I said above its super easy to lose members if you abuse this. We are all about the guild progressing as a whole, not as individuals. We want to have fun, kill some bosses, and make new friends. That’s what classic is all about! Hope to hear from you soon!

Looking forward to it! Stress test was super fun, can’t wait for more Classic!!

Come fight the horde with us.

Bump, just over a week till launch!

Can’t wait!

It’s a super guild :slight_smile: