Stay Chill (The Conclave of Wind)

The Conclave of Wind in Throne of the Four Wind is working incorrectly.

Causing achievement “Stay Chill” (and Glory of the Cataclysm Raider) being unable to be completed – not due to the resurrection mechanic but due to the bosses nearly always being at full Energy.

Due to this they are always casting their channeled abilities making it impossible to get 7 stacks from Nezir and jump between the platforms to kill the bosses. It’s bugged on all four difficulties.

22 Likes

Can confirm. Still broken. Only achievement I need too.

2 Likes

Having the same issue, all the bosses are constantly using the channeled abilities

2 Likes

I just made a post about this in the Dungeon/Raid thread. As this is my first time trying to get this achievement, I’ve no idea whats normal. All I know is Nezir has yet to give me 7 stacks and everything times out before ever getting there.

:frowning:

1 Like

The bosses constantly cast their special abilities and you cant switch platforms during this time. I’m guessing because the special is supposed to trigger at 90 special and their special bars probably got squished with everything else. regardless of why, it is impossible to currently complete the achievement because the buff is guarenteed to wear off by the time you make it back to the platform to refresh it because you have to wait for the sleetstorm cast. if fixing the ultimate ability spam isnt an easy thing to do, then they at least need to increase the debuff duration to 3 mins or something to make sure it can be refreshed. Otherwise this mount has effectively been removed from the game when i was one achievement away from completing it, which feels pretty damn awful.

2 Likes

Thanks for the explanation! I felt like an idiot that I just kept falling off. Glad to know I wasn’t doing anything wrong, but this really sucks if they don’t fix this soon…If at all. :frowning: And yeah, this is all I need for the pretty dragon

1 Like

I put in a ticket and this is what they had to say:

"Apologies for the wait but we have a rather large queue currently and we are doing our best to get to everyone as quickly as possible.

I hope you are safe and well during these times,

The Stay Chill achievement for defeating the Conclave of Wind when everyone in the raid has at least 7 stacks of Wind Chill is working properly if the various bosses resurrect after you kill them due to their raid mechanic. Customer Support cannot assist with granting this achievement. For advice on completing this achievement, check the Wowhead comments tab on the achievement page https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5304/stay-chill#comments:id=2028316

I wish you all the best"

Which doesn’t help at all. Bumping this because I don’t know what else to do.

2 Likes

yes this is happening to me also. At the start of the fight he is always energy 10, so he always gonna be channeling his abilitys. making imposible to do the achivement

2 Likes

Same here :sweat:, come on devs! do something about it, i’m not paying for bugs here :rage:

2 Likes

I just spent hours doing the glory of the cataclysm Raider achievement and stay chill is completely broken please fix this.

2 Likes

Been at this for weeks now and was so confused as to why I couldn’t do the achievement but YouTube videos made it seem so easy! Please fix this fast, extremely frustrating!

3 Likes

bump, been trying for a while to get this as well

Can’t believe this hasn’t been fixed yet…

Still Broken!

Not Fixed yet!

Anyone know if this been fixed yet? Quit playing a few days after I found this bug. So literally just curious if they figured out that its actually bugged and players aren’t reporting it cause they are misunderstanding mechanics.