Stay at home dad life

Hi everyone! I am looking for a guild or group of friends to join for the upcoming expansion!

My life mostly consists of watching my 11 month old, who naps for 2-5 hours a day, so I have lots of free time!
I normally play between 9:00 - 3:00 EST Mon - Fri. I don’t really care what to play so I can fill whatever you need. I have experience tanking and healing raids but damage would be great too! Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

1 Like

Hi there, Dad!

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hi mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join us! We are 3/12M looking to tackle some more mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! While we arent CE, that is something we are looking to achieve once Shadowlands hits! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Oye there, if you are looking for daytime raiding, might give my guild a consideration. Tldr 10am-2pm est Wednesday and Thursday mythic morning guild. Sver#1105 on bnet.

We are looking to add to our longtime friend group that raids together. We have played off and on since Vanilla and have a solid raid group setup for SL. In BFA we reformed the guild and got to 7/12M but plan to get CE this tier for sure. If you’d like to know more add me on Bnet @ Burnsey#1181

Hey, feel free to check us out :slight_smile:

([H] <Sicily> 10/10 H | 2/10 M LF CE RAIDERS FOR SHADOWLANDS| Tues/Wed 9-12 EST |):

All about that stay at home dad life ^.^ I’m sad there is no btag listed though :(. Check us out at https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/lightbringer/Is+That+It I Think we’d be a great fit for you!

Hi, we’ve started a 1 day/week raiding guild on bleeding hollow horde. We are aiming at clearing mythic with a 4 hour/week time commitment. Aiming for Sunday night raids.

Add me and we can talk to see if we would be a good fit for you
Jagoeman#1954

Hey man, idk if you were picked up already, but you look like an awesome fit for our guild. My discord is vmsfroggy#4819 and Bnet is vmsfroggy#1886. I would really like to talk to you. Here is a little bit about us:

Lore and honor would love to have you,we are currently recruting for our raid team but if times dont match up then we also will be running dungeons and mythic plus basically at all time.We pride ourselves on being a tight group of friendly players. contact me on discord and we can make a place for you WarcraftLore#8345