State of this expansion

Been playing since BC and have not enjoyed doing anything this expansion Except for leveling. Pvp battlegrounds are terrible. The only people defending this game are casual noobs lol. Need to fix a lot of things. Yes I’ll stay subbed because I love wow but need to fix a lot of things.

2 Likes

ur a casual bud

4 Likes

it started getting this way with legion pretty hardcore… made the game all grindy and solo play orientated… extremely boring… and with all the graphic changes with lack of equipment upgrades u cant do things in large groups very well… only things I enjoy now a days are guild and alliance events… the rest of the game sucks…

6 Likes

Casual that could probaly wreck you?

1 Like

I guess since I am a casual, who just RPs and WPVPs, i have not noticed as much with the events and such each week.

4 Likes

I started playing Christmas of 2004 and hadn’t unsubbed for more than a month. I’ve even pre-purchased this expansion in May, but I let the account go fallow that month, and now, 6 plus months later, I can’t imagine sacrificing what I’ve replaced wow with to garner the time to play it again.

They say, “With age, comes wisdom.” That’s crap.
You get lazier and dumber each passing year beyond about 30, but each passing year you get better at spotting the tell for when you’re being lied to.

Zigra,
and a raised eyebrow.

1 Like

Why bother posting if your only input is to first insult the man/woman?

1 Like

I think that’s pretty much everyone’s basis for playing and, really, most activities in life: Does enjoyment had playing outweigh the time spent playing? I fear for more and more, ever since MoP, this has been the case from my observation.

In my own case, it is sort of the mentality of a drug addict. I wait out what I may not even truly enjoy, in hopes of that initial fun happening again. So far, it has not happened, but I am still emotionally convinced, apparently, that it will.

crosses fingers

1 Like

I miss MoP.

3 Likes

Those were good years…
This is pretty much me:
https://vimeo.com/305804024

Zigra,
actualized