State of MW in PvP

This will be my first ever post on the wow forums, and unfortunately not a positive one,

I was excited to read the 9.0.5 patch notes to see the mw changes, and once again they’re buffing the mana % of certain spells, I understand his will benefit pve but this does nothing for PVP.

Is anyone expecting more changes to mw on the lead up to the new patch ? This is the first season since MoP that I have had to switch classes and it’s miserable playing a healer I don’t enjoy, the communication from blizzard is really disappointing.

A start could be, for example:
-make life cocoon usable in a stun

3 Likes

They’re taking a second look at the PvP talents in 9.1. I’d imagine that mistweaver will be at the top of their lists when it comes to buffs. A lot of the mistweaver PvP talents are underwhelming

1 Like

Honestly not true, we have way too many useful talents. The only one unused is surging mists. If anything we don’t have enough slots for the honor talents, i would say ideally we get 4 slots of honor talents.

much rather they look at our baseline kit and talents.

Speaking from 2.6xp

4 Likes

Would post stuff like this in the 9.0.5 forums. MIGHT have a better chance of being seen. Blizz don’t come round these parts.

I have a hunch that the changes will be small in 9.0.5 because we will have a massive rework in 9.1. With that being said all our PvP talents are either super underwhelming or are baseline abilities from other classes or passives that make or healing on par with other healers. Don’t like the idea that we essentially got benched for the entire season though.

2 Likes

They’re only buffing the mana regen in PvP. Agree cocoon should be useable in stun, like it used to be before it was nerfed because monk was blatantly op at that point. I saw some other recommendations of the forms for a more unique/interesting route to buffing like being able to port in stuns, that might be too OP though. I think at a minimum, being able to drink Fort Brew would be nice.

Agreed with the honor talent comment where we need more options or make some of them baseline, zen focus tea for example is taken every game and disarm against melee teams leaving only one talent to pick from which is usually refreshing breeze.

If they made refreshing breeze and ZFT baseline that’d be great since we’ll have some options, I wonder if they’ll introduce a shorter soom gcd through an honor talent…I don’t want to be more honor talent starved that I am already lol.