Starting the Argus quest line

I activated a lock that I hadn’t played with in 4-5 years. I wanted to take her to Argus to quest there to level up some before going to Shadowland (The quest for starting Shadowlands is ready for me to start). I didn’t see a way to get there so I Googled how to start Argus. I got a very specific quest sequence I had to follow, and the first step is to visit the Violet Citadel and talk to Khadgar to get the Argus intro quest.

Along I would get the “Unite the Isles Quest,” then go to Krauses Landing to do the “Armies of Legionfall quest.”

This was followed by “Assault on Broken Shore quest,” and then back to the Violet Citadel to talk to Khadgar.

Only problem is, I can’t get the starting quest because there’s no Khadgar to talk to in the Violet Citadel.

And, when I use the map to look at those areas, the areas show me that I have not been in them - so that makes sense since I have not started and/or completed those quests.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for the help.

Have you done the Legion intro quests? That’s the first place to start. If you go to the Hero’s Call/Warchief’s Command board in Stormwind/Org see if you can pick it up there. (It will be the Broken Shore option on the board and will give the quest “The Legion Returns” once you select it.

After you’ve done the intro, I’d pick up your first artifact and unlock your class hall. (It’s open once you are at that point once you’ve been sent to the scouting map to select a zone to quest in.) The Order Hall quest should be availalbe in Dalaran. In most cases, an NPC will chase you down as you wander Dalaran. (A few classes will get a quest pop up.) While it’s not technically required, getting it completed can help avoid weirdness that can cause issues.

Thanks, I’ll give that a shot.

Never thought about the command board.

Also, make sure you are speaking with Khadgar in the Legion Dalaran, and not the Northrend Dalaran.

I went to both Dalaran and had the same problem.