Start banning lvl 60s killing low lvl players

yes, having had it happen to me long ago, they would action people who were clearly just “hunting” specific people on the server.

My intent was probably not clear, meant that greifing is not just being killed once or twice but is targeted and consistent behavior.

1 Like

The level 60s are role playing the local SWAT team called in to neutralize a terrorist. Ganking someone fighting a mob is no more or less fair than someone higher level stepping in to prevent it.

People only seem to want to World PvP when the odds are in their favor, strange how that works.

3 Likes

again.
NORMAL!

OP stop talking.
You’re making the Horde look weak.

3 Likes

Dont play on a pvp server. Get a 60 and kill them back. Those are your options.

That being said griefing extensively used to get actioned maybe you can figure something out

If you played back in the day you’d know all about southshore and tm ganking. The roof of the inn advantage. Ganking is not griefing. Return the favor or fet friends to help you. Don’t come flaming the forums like a Karen

1 Like

Yeah if anything the 60s ganking is a refreshing return to the natural order of things.

Low levels get ganked. Low levels become high levels and gank low levels. Endless loop of warcraft

2 Likes

Its my subscription.

IF ITS RED ITS DEAD. :skull::pirate_flag:mic dropped :microphone:

1 Like

Delete your account, you were never meant to play Classic Era, or go play on PVE.

This is embarassing to read.

The horde are the ones that bring 5 lvl 60s to kill a 28 rogue pvping

Blizzard should ban sensitive people

1 Like

PVP servers would be my first choice if there was a 5 level limit to who you can engage in world pvp. Once you’re lvl 60 you can only world pvp other level 60s unless attacked first.

I dont get why people make a big deal about getting killed by a lv60. Its a “War” game… and you have an option at the server select screen to pick a PvE server.

You know what you are getting into when you choose a pvp server. Don’t at like you dont kill lowbies neither once your lv60 or given the chance, and if you aren’t doing it… shame on you. You belong on a pve server. Stop taking up space on a pvp server from those that would enjoy it. =)

Theres always horde ganking Reridge when I’m playing. Makes the game more random and dangerous. I love that.

1 Like

The other day I was heading to the AV vendors outside of Alterac and while riding by the Yeti cave in Hillsbrad. I got jump by like 15 lowbies… it was so damn funny. I love stuff like that.

You would just get ganked by twinks. For most players, the whole reason to play WoW over some other PvP game is that you can fight people who have no chance against you.

I’d have no issue with a twink attacking me. Few and far between compared to lvl 60s.

Seems fair based on what you are describing. Im confused.

Only on 2 occasions in the same zone did I ever die twice to the same players who were out ganking; one was a 60shadow priest and hunter, and the other were 2 level 19 rogues who spent easily 1500 gold on gear and enchants… Both in RR mts, and only died twice per encounter; hell I dont even have stealth to escape with, and still escaped to level in another place.

1 Like

Azeroth is a dangerous place. No one likes to get ganked, but just leave and move on imo. It’s the rule set and you know what your signing up for on a classic world pvp server.