Starsurge buffing Starfire makes no sense

I just wish it didn’t also look like starsurge is hitting you. I always do a double take and look for the boomkin shooting at me.

Edit: They did it! :smiley:

1 Like

its so ally has stormstrike

Not to mention, the entire point of dream state is to spam wrath for 8 seconds, only using SF to generate more eclipse charges for wrath.

Now I’m forced to use a 2.1 arcane second cast within that 8 second nature debuff window. Even further reducing my damage.

The class need to be balanced by someone who actually plays it. Not a paladin.

2 Likes

Yes, he said expect buffs

1 Like

He also called the massive nerf a buff. So I’m expecting it to somehow just get worse.

2 Likes

They do resist all casters equally, the only difference is most classes have talents that increase spell hit chance.

On my Shadow Priest I would have to spam SW:P before one actually hit, which is not healthy for my mana (200+ mana per cast). Of course I didn’t take the hit talent because I mostly PvP.

Leveling is tough for Boomies because they don’t have push back resistance or spell hit talents (I think, I didn’t play much Boomie in classic).

1 Like

Someone at Blizzard let their kid try a tuning change, that’s adorable. Can one of the adults please fix it so boomkins are viable again? Thanks

1 Like

Amen. Make Oomkins into Boomkins again.

1 Like