Stars are aligning

Shhhhhhhh. We don’t use the QoL phrase in here. Bad juju.

6 Likes

Naxx awaits ready to crush your soul :smiley:

3 Likes

I look forward to it… I missed max back in og wow And I don’t want to miss it this time around

1 Like

You going alliance or horde?

Happy for you, dude. Congration.

1 Like

get a bottle of d3. cause office work removes your access to sunlight and though you’re a night owl, you spend some quality sunlight hours in a truck with sunlight pounding down. 3pm falls in max vitamin d hours

Alliance most likely… Although I have been giving some thought to horde since I played alliance back in the day

Congrats. Now… you sacrifice your life for Classic … C’Thun commands this.

2 Likes

I’ll be sure to do that thanks for the tip

You should come join us then bud, our raid times work perfect with your work schedule.

Discord: SsKH6rX

1 Like

yer welcome. make sure to read the label in case it contains something you might be allergic too. i take a combo: d3 and k2, all in one pill. supposedly, the k2 keeps the d3 from being used improperly in the body.

It takes me roughly a half hour to get home (I’m central time) So your time schedule should work out. I will be playing either a rogue or DPS warrior. I am definitely interested so mark me down as a possibility. Before I commit I need to see how the scheduling at work actually works out… But I don’t think it will be a problem. I will try to join you guys on discord this weekend and we can chat a little bit

Sounds great!

Let’s be honest. Was it one of those “truck driving” jobs where you had to anxiously hold your breath at checkpoints while crossing the border? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lol no I am a local only driver in the St. Louis area… No border crossings for me. Plus I’ve never been hurting for money that bad LOL

1 Like

Congrats man.

1 Like

Congrats on the new job! I hope it’s everything you wish it to be. See you in Azeroth soon!!!

1 Like

If I’m being honest the only reason I took the job is because I’ll have a better schedule for not only wow but in just about every aspect of my life. I’m not particularly crazy about the office life style but everyone has to make sacrifices for the things they want and this is no different in my mind… it just fits my personal life much better…

Don’t get me wrong though I’m super excited about it and the work is easyish… main thing is adjusting to being in a office all day and being around the bosses

That is awesome… not because you are getting more time to play wow… but because of the promotion and the huge quality of life improvement… When I was in college, in order to pay for school, i had to work a job that started at 11pm and ended at 11am the next day… For 4 years I didn’t sleep a normal cycle… when I finally quit and got my first real 9 to 5 job, it took me a few months to get back into the swing of a normal life (though I still have difficulty sleeping before 2 am and have to force myself… and that was almost 30 years ago lol).

Good for you and congrats on the new job! Make the most of your new found freedom!

1 Like

congrats man! I remember working 7 day 12 hour shifts. We got 7 days off after but 7 days at 12 hours is probably one of the most unhealthy things I think I have ever been through. We switched from nights to days inbetween days off uguguguglguggu

1 Like