Stars are aligning

Since the announcement of classic I have been trying to figure out how I’m going to make time to play. I had a very time demanding job where I Drive a truck delivering fuel from 3 PM to 3 AM five days a week and i race on the weekends in a dirt modified. Needless to say free time wasn’t really a luxury that I’ve had the last couple of years.

Well today I got news that I’m getting a promotion and being taken out of the truck and moved into the office to work a somewhat normal schedule from 9:30 to 6:30… For me it means I’ll have plenty of time to join or start a raiding guild and raid throughout the week… I’m super stoked and It couldn’t have come at a better time

30 Likes

Wow I mean aside from more time to play WoW, that schedule change is just a massive quality of life improvement as well.

5 Likes

For sure… It will take some getting used to as I’m kind of a night owl anyway… I didn’t mind the schedule to be honest. But the days I did work I pretty much came home from work went to sleep got back up and went back to work and didn’t really have any free time to really do anything in between…

The fuel industry has some very weird scheduling because of the way price changes work and the times that they change. It forces fuel drivers to work odd hours. It works best that way though because you can get into those really busy stores very early in the morning Without much trouble

1 Like

Shhhhhhhh. We don’t use the QoL phrase in here. Bad juju.

6 Likes

Naxx awaits ready to crush your soul :smiley:

3 Likes

I look forward to it… I missed max back in og wow And I don’t want to miss it this time around

1 Like

You going alliance or horde?

Happy for you, dude. Congration.

1 Like

get a bottle of d3. cause office work removes your access to sunlight and though you’re a night owl, you spend some quality sunlight hours in a truck with sunlight pounding down. 3pm falls in max vitamin d hours

Alliance most likely… Although I have been giving some thought to horde since I played alliance back in the day

Congrats. Now… you sacrifice your life for Classic … C’Thun commands this.

2 Likes

I’ll be sure to do that thanks for the tip

You should come join us then bud, our raid times work perfect with your work schedule.

Discord: SsKH6rX

1 Like

yer welcome. make sure to read the label in case it contains something you might be allergic too. i take a combo: d3 and k2, all in one pill. supposedly, the k2 keeps the d3 from being used improperly in the body.

It takes me roughly a half hour to get home (I’m central time) So your time schedule should work out. I will be playing either a rogue or DPS warrior. I am definitely interested so mark me down as a possibility. Before I commit I need to see how the scheduling at work actually works out… But I don’t think it will be a problem. I will try to join you guys on discord this weekend and we can chat a little bit

Sounds great!

Let’s be honest. Was it one of those “truck driving” jobs where you had to anxiously hold your breath at checkpoints while crossing the border? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lol no I am a local only driver in the St. Louis area… No border crossings for me. Plus I’ve never been hurting for money that bad LOL

1 Like

Congrats man.

1 Like

Congrats on the new job! I hope it’s everything you wish it to be. See you in Azeroth soon!!!

1 Like