Starfire is missing

I’ve noticed the last few times I’ve played that Starfire seems not to be doing damage a significant minority(perhaps as much as 20% of time) of the casts. It’s not reliably repeatable and the damage shows up in my combat text, but the mob’s HP will not go down, even though the damage is “recorded”. Like I said, it’s not reliably repeatable, but it seems to happen in clusters. I can pull a whole pack and they’ll fall over, but I can pull one slightly stronger mob and it becomes a serious question if I will have to run back or not.

So, I’m curious if anyone else has experienced this or am I imagining things.

they nerfed it hard in pvp – pretty much dead.

In pve, they shifted the power to spenders.

Overall, if you are missing one amp up talent for starfire in pve, it should be taken as a nerf.

Just get away from it. your starfire will do equal to a little bit weaker than spender and you are required to get every amp up talent for starfire.

You misunderstand, while the damage shows up on the SCT, it doesn’t show up on the mob HP bar. It’s not that it’s doing less, it’s doing NONE.

I’ve noticed the same thing and thought I was just missing something or tuning was wonky. I’ll steamroll a group no problem but then I’ll get a single mob that’s not even elite and it’ll be like I’m slapping it with a wet noodle. There’s been several times now where I’ve had to go mad heal mode to get through a fight because I’ll be dropping bombs and their hp didn’t budge. Like you said, it’s not every time or even at a regular interval, but when it happens you notice.

1 Like