<Starborne> Classic WPvP-RP

Interesting concept

1 Like

Our little wpvp crew is coming together nicely. As of now we have 7 members made up of grizzled vets and a couple of new friends.

We will purposely be a smaller squad size wpvp group with no more than roughly 10-15 in our guild war partys. Our goal is to emphasize teamwork over numbers.

That being said, we are a laid back crew of working adults where fun and relaxation is always the priority.

For the Alliance! Andu-falah-dor!

Good stuff jim, i’ll see you out there again like old times :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Raikino, glad we got to wpvp together a bit in BfA. Pyramid and portal room was epic bro! See you on Grob!

Kaldorei can be mages you know. They don’t call themselves Kaldorei but same flesh, blood and odor…

Tauren can be BBQ, smells better too
/salute

1 Like

Love what your plan is. I used to world pvp a lot in Classic. I will start with a NE hunter but eventually heal on a NE druid. Pls let me know how to contact you in game.

1 Like

Heya Mosstone. My btag is Jimjosif #1414. Looking forward to hearing from you! We are purpose built for ganking (defending our territory), wpvp, and good times

My Classic main ingame is “Keeper” night elf druid

is this guild still going to be a thing for classic I see you haven’t listed what server the guild is suppose to be on in this post yet? I haven’t really found any post in forums besides this for a night elf rp-pvp guild.

They are up and running, quite active, and on Grobbulus.

Starborne rocks. msg. Keeper on Grobbulus, or find him in the Grobbulus Forums