Star Wars EP IX: RISE OF SKYWALKER

Man this looks epic, and I’m sure it will be. Who else watched the gala in Chicago? Need some HYPE!

By the way here is the new teaser: Teaser

Really hyped, I have hope it’ll be a satisfying conclusion :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That laugh at the end though.

Consider me hyped.

1 Like

I find the title Interesting.

1 Like

I liked pretty much everything I saw in it.

1 Like

I still cannot believe it is the “end” :panda_face:

Unless they make a new trilogy with Rey, Finn, and Poe all grown up and having to deal with a new threat and rinse and repeat from the first trilogy and the Disney one. Disney is gonna milk this franchise dry until it stops making a profit.
It’s gonna ruin the legacy of the film series.

1 Like

Abrams is resolving the Main Star Wars Movies so that Lucasfilm can focus on The Old Republic and Rain Johnson’s Trilogy.

As the film is called Rise of Skywalker with Sidious being the main threat it’s obvious that Sidious is a Skywalker… Plagueis is also probably a Skywalker(and the creator of Sidious). Palpatine is probably Rey’s father just as he is Anakin’s(as confirmed by the Vader Comic).

What is Sidious’s goal aside from grabbing a new body from Vader’s Helmet(since it is obviously him communicating to Kylo Ren from it) like Lord Momin did using his helmet? Obviously it’s to find the source of the Dark Side like Aftermath stated.

The source of the Dark Side is a far worse threat than a body stealing Sith Lord. It outright called to Sidious and he had plans to seek it. Considering JJ Abrams was involved in Knights of the Fallen Empire the source of the Dark Side is probably going to be the Immortal Emperor Valkorion.

The Sith Lord who corrupted Anakin Skywalker and Ben Solo as well as the Greater Scope Villain will both go down in the same film I presume since this is the end of the main saga.

It got me interested, but after the last few Disney Star Wars movies I am slightly sceptical about it.

I’ll possibly see it in the second week after some reviews are out. Last one I went to Left me feeling detached from the franchise I’ve grown up with through the 80s.

1 Like

This is what EP 8 should of been.

1 Like

Hopefully Rebels ties into this and brings in Ahsoka, Ezra, the World Between Worlds, the Daughter(owl form) and Thrawn…

I also hope Thrawn uses the World Beyond Worlds to become the mythical Darth Revan and returns to the present with Nihilus and Sion in tow.

Honestly I’m hoping for all the great Sith legends(Sidious, Plagueis, Bane, Revan, Sion and Nihilus) to physically appear(with the exception of Bane who’d be a mere Holocron/Illusion)! We need an epic resolution to the Sith(with Force Ghost Anakin destroying the last member after the other 5 are killed off)!

I’m worried about this movie. Ruin Johnson did a number on the last movie so I don’t see how JJ can fix that dumpster fire but I’m trying to stay optimistic.

Ryan Johnson ruined Star Wars and I think he did it on purpose. Idk if RoS will help redeem Disney’s Star Wars. we will have wait and see.

I honestly wouldn’t mind if JJ just pulled a it was all a dream, but i don’t they’re going that route.

I don’t think this movie will be good, after seeing the last jedi I am convinced that his movie will be at least a B- level of good. Yet again I am not a star wars fan so I shouldn’t care.

I don’t care about Star Wars

I used to care.

Color me underwhelmed. Of course they will go the “safe” route and bring back an old baddie to appease the fans.

Star Wars is nothing but fanfare now and JJ is meh.

2 Likes

I think a better question would be how is Kathleen Kennedy still employed at Lucasfilm / Disney? That’s baffling to me.

2 Likes