<Standing In Fire> A social guild recruiting for M+ and Fri/sat night raids 6/9H, need a healer!

Recruiting now for mythic plus, fri/sat night raids, and new friends! Causals, alts, and whoever else are also welcome! Typically active in the evening EST time after 7 pm. Notable features of this guild include: A real Canadian, a 17 time winner of Trial of Style, someone who claims they were NOT standing in the fire when they died, and multiple KSM and higher members.

We are a bunch of laid back, friendly people running small content and having fun. The goal is to progress while having fun in a relaxed environment. Join today and give us a try :slight_smile:

Raids are 2 nights a week on Friday and Saturday nights at 930 pm until 1130pm EST.

We also have an active Discord. Recruiting all roles but would love another healer!

Apply in game under the guild recruitment tab, respond here, or add me on Bnet at Ivikatasha#1106

1 Like

To the top!

bumping time

Hey Ivikatasha,

I am 473 fury looking for people to have fun raid and smash some keys very interested in joining the Guild I also 478 blood Dk friend as well looking to join I added you on battle tag feel free to add me lexinis#1476

I am a recent xfer to stormrage and looking for a fun home. Hoping you might do cross faction as I have a 424 warrior tank I enjoy playing. Been mostly solo for DF but would like to meet some new peeps and try some new content. If interested hit me up on my Bnet ICECOLD#1232. Hope to hear from ya!

I added you on bnet! :smiley: