Standard Troll Thread (STT)

Raider IO is the BEST add-on to have. Removes all the toxicity from chat! Provides casual gameplay!

Pathfinder is the best thing. More gameplay for your dollar!

Essences should not be account bound! Are you kidding! See above comment!

Buff Demon Hunters. They gave everything. They need everything.

Looking for Raid (LFR) needs a boost in ilvl to promote PuG raiding! It’s absolutely absurd that I raid alone!

Nerf BM Hunter rotation. They are too complicated for me. I literally need to roll my face across the keyboard to hit all the timings.

Wrathion needs a gurl. He too ugly for Anduin.

Big brain idea: corrupted titanforging.

Death Knights need to be removed. Doesn’t fit current lore.

Need more cowbells. A lot more.

Remove forum cookie emoji. It’s offensive and promotes obesity.

Can we get a fat human model, by the way?

Arenas.

The word “troll” should be added to censor list.

Need an in-game voice chat to replace Discord.

Hopefully this hurt your head as it hurt mine.

Flag this post if you love it!

Add your thoughts to the Standard Troll Thread.

*****s unite!

3 Likes

A certain cookie gnome would like to know your location.

5 Likes

I’m here. I heard trolls were gathering.

2 Likes

fixed it for you.

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not the cookie emoji

Is this reverse psychology? Are you trying to get silenced? What is this new forum strategy I am seeing here?!

As for the thread itself here is my addition, make flying available for everyone without path finder, but make the flying speed 10%

1 Like

Whoa whoa whoa, this isn’t trolling, its big facts

1 Like

“Raider io and toxic elitists”. Can’t be a complete troll post without them.

1 Like

This is the most relevant thread.

All other posts are obsolete.

Here is your :cookie: !

HOW ARE DARE PROMOTE OBESITY!

:apple: :banana: :tangerine: :broccoli: back at you!!

1 Like

You forgot “REMOVE LFR!”

2 Likes

The train wrecker toy needs nerfed so ppl can play with trains before BGs.

(Gawd that was painful to type.)

3 Likes

Your guild name is fitting.

This thread is…beyond redemption.

1 Like

Most dwarves are born obese! So, feel free to enjoy another :cookie: !

/GASP

I NEED MORE :apple: and :banana:!!!

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

AM I TRIGGERING YOU OP?

2 Likes

Something something AOO something.

People who flag/report others have coping issues, most likely derived from being bullied as an adolescent.

Here :tangerine::banana::tangerine: knock yourself out

1 Like

:rage:
head explodes