Stalagg or Herod?

What does FOMO mean?

2 Likes

Fear of missing out

2 Likes

That’s a very good question!
My guild and myself are in the same boat, to be honest.
I’m caught between trying for Herod, or moving to Stalagg. My fear is that Stalagg will be underpopulated, and struggling for consistent members, whereas Herod will be purgatory of long que times.

Just go Stalagg. There are only a few servers right now. The largest ones will migrate to the smaller servers if they want to log into their characters. This isn’t classic with over 20.

Thanks for the feedback. Helpful stuff here.

-On mobile so posting from my druid

Stalagg has a way better community than Herod, you can see this just by looking at the discord lmao.

Herod is filled with people from pservers that think they’re good mate.

all of the good pserver players went to Faerlina

dont think I see a single good pserver player on Herod

Herod: Big and decent faction distribution // Filled with pserver players that genuinely think they’re good compared to the top retail players LMAO.
Stalagg: One of the best server communities by far. Will also get herod refugees at launch.

3 Likes

Herod is the pserver community destination. What do you think is going to happen to that server come phase 2 when Blizzard says it cannot remove layering as there are still too many players there. They will all jump ship. Dead server.

1 Like

Stalagg will be the most enjoyable EST PVP server by far.

Herod will be the most competitive EST PVP server most likely, but more toxic and higher queues.

Stalagg is a dignified name with the legacy of originating from beta.

Herod is a Natty-Ice-pounding chad name.

Stalagg definitely wins on all fronts.

9 Likes

I trust in Herod, I know the community will not accept the stain of streamers there and will not hesitate to eradicate them. Whereas stallag will have all the beta males who cannot embrace their inner toxicness

Kargoz a stream and PServer is playing on Herod, pretty sure a lot more also. So stalagg might be the next pplz server

Here you go: Herod to become to Designatted Multiboxer Server

1 Like

With the amount of servers available, I think all of them will have a solid population by the 27th. Most of my friends haven’t even subbed yet because their name wasn’t worth the money. You have to think the majority of the classic player base didn’t reserve their names early. Plus there is way too much chest pounding and delusions of grandeur coming from the private server community who claim Herod as theirs. These people have been coming to the forums to add in some stupid gatekeeping topic and how all streamers should be destroyed pretty much daily. These are not the people I want to interact with in game either.

Stalagg might be the best server come launch.

1 Like

Herod. Go Herod. Everyone should play on Herod. It’s going to be a blast. Definitely don’t play on Fairbanks or Stalagg.

1 Like

5 min? hahaha that’s rich. 30 mins? lol too funny

Me and my friends are planning to switch to Stalagg. For the Alliance! Good times ahead :slight_smile:

2 Likes

all pvp servers will be horde majority, simply because of the racials for horde being so much better for pvp.
I expect a 55:45 H-A ratio for every pvp server

1 Like

We want to have a good community but fear that Stalagg may end up too low population.

By this, do you mean a good community, or do you mean a large community? They aren’t inherently the same thing. See Faerlina.

You’re best to judge a server based on its personality, not its population.

What is everyone else doing?

I’m going Grobbulus.

1 Like

A community big enough to support a server through the entirety of Classic. If Stalagg goes down in population it can really hurt the server imo.

Our guild just rerolled to Stalagg from Herod last night.

3 Likes

I think my group of 5-6 friends will be rolling Horde on Stalagg, have a good feeling that come launch it will be high-full pop with a solid faction balance along with a strong community. I also got a really fitting name for my shaman so super pumped about that.

1 Like