Stake Your Claim (of Lore!)

I am the Farseer, who united the Elemental Lords together, to face the Burning Legion.

3 Likes

If we can claim Order Hall campaigns, totes Slayer. Shade Akama is best Akama, though I do kind of wish we could make him turn off shadow-form. Ya it’s neat at first but it makes facial expressions hard to read. You never know if that guy likes the tea or is just being polite.

When Grom said Night Elves were the “Perfect Warriors”

He was looking at me.

4 Likes

But you’re a hunter

Very suspicious…

2 Likes

Also, I’m pretty sure he said that after they just killed a bunch of Night Elves.

1 Like

I guess he meant to say Perfectly DEAD warriors :dracthyr_lulmao:

When the Avatar of Aggramar descended on Argus, I’m the orc who just grabbed his axes and said “let’s dance” before some milk drinker teleported me away to spare the Titan’s ego.

Toss up between that and being Runas’ buddy.

5 Likes

I like to think Runas is with us all in spirit and he’s the hero we all need but didn’t get :dracthyr_nod:

6 Likes

I still drop by Darrowshire and say hello to little Pamela any time I’m in the area.

Also: Every time my Main (Nelf) sees any hostile Suramar Elves, I’m just like, “I went through SO MUCH trouble for you. Joining the Horde is one thing, but aggroing if I even come close? Come on! I was your liberator, infiltrator, spy, real estate agent, substance abuse counselor, arbitrator of succession, often wounded WINE deliverer… Instead of chasing after me because I came too close, can you maybe, I dunno… just wave?”

Maybe gimme a pretty ribbon that says I participated in the liberation of Suramar? Guys?..

7 Likes

I was personally invited to Saltheril’s party

1 Like

I killed certain troublesome posters.

Honestly, this right here… Echey’Neahok’s story greatly revolved around the Scourge invasion and the untimely disappearance of his Lifemate during the 3rd War due to a raid from the Scorge in Northrend. The only thing recovered was her Battleaxe.

Echey’Neahok took her axe, his trusted ivory bow, and his companion Snowstalker and after denouncing his Tauren Heritage moved to Org to be trained by Orcs. He traveled to Northend during Wrath, but never made it to the top of ICC. He failed to meet Arthas’ gaze and take revenge for his Beloved’s death. To bury her axe in his chest and watch as the King of the Undead perished by his bovine hands.

This last part is partially due to me stopping playing him before the actual release of ICC in favor of other characters. I didn’t pick him back up 'til right before Legion. Even then he was all for letting the Legion win. That was until he learned that they’d been abducting people and hope that maybe his Lifemate may be alive on Argus. He didn’t find her there either…

2 Likes