Stack Size increase, Guild Bank Control

First of all, the new stack size increase from 200 - 1000 for reagents and 20 - 200 for consumables is fantastic.

I was reading some of the comments on the WoWHead post where a GM was talking about Guild bank quantity withdrawals and possible “sticky fingers.” I’ll post what they mentioned below.

As a GM of a very large guild, these stack size increases are worrisome. For safety measures, we will probably have to either cut guild bank withdrawals to 1 or 2 stacks, or shut them off completely. 2 or 3 stack withdrawals can then result in a huge monetary loss for the guild if someone decides to get sticky fingers.

In my opinion, blizz should give the GM power to limit the quantity of materials that are withdrawn out of a tab, rather than stack sizes. This could help guild bank theft a ton, especially with 1,000 stack sizes coming soon.

Great feedback indeed, and an unfortunate issue with the withdrawl stack size change.

If we could add another option within the Guild Bank control of withdrawing item amount instead of stack size, or possibly revamp it in the way similar to the Auction House where we take a specific amount, that could possibly solve this issue.

47 Likes

Hi Abolita,

Thanks for the feedback on this! We don’t have any plans to make changes to guild bank withdrawals for the launch of Dragonflight, but we will be evaluating the larger implications of the increased stack sizes after launch.

4 Likes