Stable size increase.. Big woop

I mean… a stable size increase is cool and all but I wish blizzard would make meaningful changes to the underperforming hunter specs like MM/SV currently like they’ve been doing with enhance shamans, locks, DKs and warriors for shadowlands. It’s been 2 months like come on dude. Wish they would go on the alpha forum and read peoples feedback cause it’s like they almost forgot we exist. Sick of this “it’s only alpha” crap. They need to know this now.

4 Likes

But… ALL THE PETS.

2 Likes

Right? 200 freakin pets! Now they just gotta make it 500 so we can have all the unique pets out there.

3 Likes

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL

I rather painfully had to free a few pets to make room for a robo sheep and robo chicken. There’s just not enough pet slots…

It would be awesome if we got a glyph for Animal Companion that allowed it to copy the appearance of our regular pet. Or maybe get an updated version of the unstable matrix thingy from legion that allowed hati to look like any other pet.

I share your frustration, but I’m not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

I’ll just continue sharing feedback based on alpha testing, hopefully we see some changes soon.

If we hit beta with no changes from right now, that’s when it’s time to raise hell.

2 Likes

Big hunter changes they are championing like stable size and eyes of the beast are novelty and rather dull.

Makes me sad they think it appeases us. But then again, there’s the guy who posted about the beehemouth tame and how his morale would be ever so boosted with that.

2 Likes

With 200 pets I hope they added filters and a search box.

Nope, it’s literally just 20 pages.

1 Like

Wow, 200 pets that have no real difference between them apart from family and name.
`sigh

3 Likes

You could have just made a thread with a title about buffing hunters across the board

Bigger stables has been a big ask from tons of players forever and ever

Let them have their fun

2 Likes

Could have. Did I want to? No. I was part of the player base that did before they made pets more and more less unique to the point it hardly matters anymore. Sorry i’d rather blizzard focus on the BIG problems with the class rather than something as minor as pet stable size.

We can’t ask for our class to be stronger m8. Everytime us hunters are even remotely as good as the “meta” classes, we get nerfed all to hell. I’d rather not go through another xpac playing a trash tier class. So yeah, I’ll be happy about stable slots.

A larger stable has easily been one of the more asked-for features, and unlike class changes, it doesn’t require any major developer design discussion, just backend work and maybe some light UI changes. Having substantially more pet slots is something I’m definitely looking forward to, at least.

I suspect our changes are coming. They appears to be trickling out changes for ~2 classes every couple weeks, and thus far those changes haven’t really been small. Let’s be patient, for now. As Adreaver said:

I’m definitely not going to tolerate what happened during the BfA beta again, where we were straight up ignored for like 3 months, then given last-minute token changes and thrown in the “ran out of time” bucket until 8.1.

7 Likes

This is a silly argument. It’s not about being stronger. It’s about comprehensive changes that make our class more fun to play. The hunter feedback forum is riddled with amazing suggestions and advice and lots of gripes, but we haven’t been answered at all. So many other classes have gotten a blue post where we haven’t. Not for a single change.

6 sec pet rez is a crappy card we get dealt. Keeping 2 seconds as now wont make us stronger, just viable.

Be happy about stable size, most players aren’t collectors and can give a big whoop about it. I don’t care about having every beast mob in the game. It’s not worth my time. Just like mount farming isn’t. For you, could be huge. One thing we both benefit from though is comprehensive class changes that make our class fun and viable.

1 Like

They’re doing the pet rez thing for PvP. That’s it.

What do you mean? Going back to 2 seconds for pvp or they are making the change to 6 seconds because of PvP?

I have all of the really rare ones but I almost always use Arcturis or Faultline.

No reason to switch TBH. They made it very uncompelling.

Making it 6 seconds because of PvP.

Our class is fun to play though…That’s why it’s still one of the top played classes.

Should just be able to call one of our other 4 pets if one bites it. It’s the whole point of a stable right?