Stable changes not enough

I like that they are looking at the stable at least, but anything less then the return of respecing pets is just not enough to matter.

1 Like

two completely unrelated pieces of feedback. one is just a visual representation of a collection and the other is in game mechanic. you might as well complain that they’re adding new transmog to trading post instead of letting you respec pets

4 Likes

I swear to god your absolute hard on for being contrarian is so out of control its become your entire personality.

The point is its SOMETHING involving pets which stands to reason they are looking at stuff surrounding pets. Its not exactly an intellectually challenging connection to make that “Hey if theyre looking at something with pets I wonder if they are looking at other stuff with pets”.

2 Likes

Naw he’s kinda right. Just because they looked at “something” involving pets doesn’t imply they are looking at all things pet related. That’s very assumption based logic, which is flawed.

2 Likes

One is the interface team and the other is the class design team, which may communicate with each other but to assume a ui change comes with a gameplay change is just setting yourself up for disappointment.

2 Likes

if you really think that me pointing out that the art team and interface team has no barring on game design is “contrarian” then you really need to get over yourself lol

1 Like

They updated the model for Xal’atath in 10.2.7 which clearly means that they’re looking at revisitng legion artifacts and shadow priests, which means 11.0 shadow is getting reworked and legion artifacts are buff as a form of borrowed power… right ?

1 Like

I personally don’t like how they’re making everything so… round. Used to be some lines and squares with rounded corners and a circle here and there but now it’s all circles, nodes are circles, pet slots are circles, temporary power selectors are wheels or spheres… Nothing personal against roundy bois but where are we leaving all the beautiful right angles that are the cornerstones of humanity?!

Jesus I hope you warmed up before that giant stretch of a false equivalency.

kind of like the stretch you made when you were calling me a contrarian, which you still haven’t explained :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Disagrees with basically every post anyone makes

"HoW aM i A cOnTrArIaN?

if someone says the sky is made out of jello and you disagree, does that make you a contrarian? no of course not.

if someone freaks out that the pet stable UI was updated with a new art asset and organizational tool, does it make you a contrarian to say that the UI team has nothing to do with gameplay mechanics? no of course not.

I think you need to learn what being a contrarian is and if people want to post ridiculous things on a public forum they should expect people to call them out on it

If someone posts “I notice they are doing work on something involving pets” and speculates they might do other work involving pets thats pretty reasonable.

if you cant see how work involving pets might be related to work involving pets I dont know what to tell you.

sure but that’s not what this thread was lol. you can go and read the OP and title to confirm that this person is upset and says the stable changes are not enough.

if you can’t see how the UI team has nothing to do with mechanical changes, I know what to tell you—you need more realistic expectations of what all is involved in game design

:crazy_face:

1 Like