Stability fix did nothing

Blizzard said they would have a stability fix yet it didn’t absolutely nothing. Still constant DCs and lag, character not found, a character with this name already exists etc. it goes on and on. It’s not any better from yesterday. What are these people even doing? It’s expected to have bugs but server stability should never be an issue.

1 Like

Actually made it worse on my end lol

3 Likes

Beta is still DC city for me as well.
I will try one of the servers where you make a character to level up to test for stability, but have low hopes.

1 Like

Keyword is “tomorrow”

1 Like

Later in that same thread, just about noon PST, Kaivax updated it to mention they’d deployed a fix and restarted the servers. As people are pointing out, it did not, in fact, stabilize the servers.

Yeah, I can’t turn in quests without being kicked out of game. Then the character is stuck in game.

Can’t turn in any quests without getting dced.

all of this server stability issue stuff has me thinking…maybe this is why they kept the Alpha as much of a ghostland as possible. or, these are actually completely different physical servers. probably PTR servers they “converted” to a beta environment. maybe. idk. i’m not a server engineer lol.
and with the weekend almost here…this won’t be a very productive testing time for most of us.

1 Like

this is my 7th beta and the first i have ever had so much trouble staying logged in for more then 5 minutes at a time. i hope they can get this fixed soon or its going to be a long beta test

4 Likes