Squished twice! Now what?

I am a returning player from post-Pandaria. I hit level cap for Pandaria and played WoD for a short time but don’t think I hit cap. I just returned and I was shocked to be a Level 40… again. I’d like to catch up quickly on my main but I’m lost!

I started the quests to open the new races and have 3 so far. Then I got lost on getting the new human race. The online guides have not been too helpful. I got the Iron Dwarves, the Mech, and the Elf. I cannot complete The Old Knight, even though I’ve abandoned and tried again. Four times. I can’t seem to get An Explosive Entrance quest that Blizz says triggers The Old Knight to be able to turn in.

My goal is to unlock the new specs available so I can make a brand new character. (My Shadow Priest is woefully nerfed)

Any help/suggestions are appreciated! Thanks!

This was me a year ago. Retired in Cata and came back for EOD for a few months. Got back into it when DF launched. And did I suffer. biggest thing that helped was hitting the AH and finding a few pieces for a few gold that about tripled my 44 ILVL I was left with when I came back. It was still rough but doable…

I wasn’t going to spend a ton on gear, usually well under 25g a piece. I didn’t buy a whole set of new gear either. A few pieces to help then go back in a few levels for some a bit higher. I chose to push my woefully nerfed SP, and then 3 more after lol.

I know it doesn’t help with the unlock question, but just some food for thought :wink: GL!

:blush: Thank you! It really helps!

1 Like