Sprite Darter set is gone

Not sure when it happened, but checked my transmog tab to see the Sprite Darter set is no longer there.

6 Likes

Bump!! Fix this bug, please.

3 Likes

Sprite darter and Wendigo Woolies are gone.

check the filters.

Filters wont do anything when something is removed.

so it’s showing as uncollected?

Same problem, though I’m also missing my RAF backpack among other non-ingame transmogs. The backpack shows up in my rewards, says it’s collected, but it doesn’t exist in my wardrobe with no filters.

1 Like

Still intermittently disappearing and then reappearing from my appearance tab. Every time it reappears, I have to reapply the appearance and am CHARGED for the privilege. How rude.

2 Likes

Yeah having the same issues with my Sprite Darter Set. If I look in the shop it says I own it but not there. Last week it kept appearing and reappearing off and on but just today it vanished again from my list once again and de-transmogged the pieces I had the appearance on.

1 Like

Same same. Re-did it saturday and on sunday I still had it alas today (monday) it has gone again (that makes 4 times in the last 7 days and I’m done re-mogging this for now).

1 Like

I noticed that Sprite Set disappeared from my account as well, I have bought and used it daily on my Frost Mage and my Druid. Now it is gone.

1 Like