Spriests don't have a snare?

Nah you’re delusional if you think off heals are more important than snares/mobility/cc

Keyword is typically and that’s not the only scenario MF is ever used in. As I’ve said.

Your opinion isn’t factual.

Annnd who even brought up Mage? exactly. I didn’t need to bring up any other snare to talk about MF as it has its own pros and cons compared to them. YOU brought it up and I commented on it.

I never said you were trying to convince OP to go mage…

Its the delusions for me.

Indeed you have been.

Where did I say MF is the best snare?? I’ve said numerous times that it, just like everything else has pros and cons. YOU kept acting as if everyone had to focus in on the negative aspects of it so in turn I brought up positives.

Its the delusions for me…

Are you mental? Cause you repeatedly are talking about things that I never said. I never stated what I said was fact(ual). Actually the topic is subjective. That is notion that I’ve been saying AGAINST your opinion pushing.

Extreme is subjective.

and yet, how you’ve acted thus far is further proving my “judgments”.

People can judge all the time anytime. About whatever they want. Including me. This is a forum; not my life - a situation that seems to be opposite of yours, so I personally wouldn’t care lol.

I could, but you could also realize that everyone doesn’t and wont agree with you and its bad form to try changing that by needlessly insisting you subjective opinion on factual matters.

So… you first. :]

You’ve already horribly derailed the OP’s post so if you cant self-analyze to be a better person then that’s ANOTHER you problem.

its you being crazy for me… lol

I never stated opposite of that. I provided information on how one could use it while moving and that all aspects of it should be talked about it and considered not just one of its cons.

not you cussing on wow forums. truly the lowest of low.

I stated that IN response to you constantly insisting that FB is such a better snare to MF when they both has pros and cons. You lacking the mental capacity to realize that what pros and cons are in this example are another problem of your own.

thinking?

As I said. Delusional.

Who started with what back and forth? Who replied to who again?? The only BS here is your close-minded perspective and rotting corpse.

If you were different then how I had “judged” you we wouldn’t be here. Yet you continue to prove me right in EVERY way. so thanks!

again subjective.

I personally find the resource cost of Chain of Ices to be worse. That answer is gonna change depending on who you ask. red flags are subjective.

Just because you THINK something is factual doesn’t make it so.

You had already derailed the thread. You made a comment and I once again provided information that factually went against your subjective opinion.

keyword here is: I.

whos making it about themselves again? Exactly.

you said that, the OP did not.

In the situation that I; the caster of the spell, want it to.

whot…

where in that sentence did i say the word “offense”.

I said “you” as to you trying to opinion push that your logic behind the skill is in any way shape and form the only type of thinking a priest has to have when looking to make us of MF.

Its not. You just cray cray.

Wow, you said a whole lot of nothing.

I don’t even need to respond because you got nothing.

But I will say this, the only reason I kept going into deeper and deeper examples and specifics is because I was not talking to the OP at that point but giving examples to debunk your notion that its “subjective” that Mind Flay is not as an effective snare as what other classes have in the game.

Anything that roots you while acting as a snare is not a good snare. It becomes “objective” when you compare it with other types of snares. We are talking about a “snare” specifically. We are not talking about damage or synergy or whatever. It was just based on a snare and a snare that roots you is not a good snare when you compare any other snare in the game. If you still think that’s a “subjective” opinion then it is you that is delusional.

I would happily be proven wrong that there is a snare in the game that is worst then one that roots you during the snare. Anyone want too? I would love to see it.

1 Like

and you are nothing.

yet we are.

subjective

again subjective.

You have been and yet you remain delusional.

Truly tragic.

Nothing again huh.
Well done in making an argument about nothing.

Guess that’s that lol.

your delusionals know no bounds.

shocking.

Shadow are only class without a slow but you just rely on your team mates instead.

Mind flay slows but its the worst one in game and its only niche to use it for the actual slow i find is in 2s if theyre on your partner to help him kite but its rare.

Every other class has a slow so youre fine in 3s