SPriest/BM Hunter LF Casual Guild

Still searching

Hi there! I think my guild may be a fit for you. Feel free to add my Battletag: Ruderasta#1783 to have a chat, looking forward to hearing from you! I have included some basic info about the guild below:

• Guild: Quatri Mensuram (2/10 M on Horde Mal’Ganis)

• Raid times: Friday/Sat 9pm -11pm PST

• Social: Casual guild, we only raid 4 hours per week but we try to take those
    4 hours seriously. We do an alt night on Thursday and run Mythic +
    throughout the week. Older crowd, mid 20s and up. We don’t have
    a bench, we don’t recruit to sit people.

Sent you a friend req on Battlenet! :slight_smile:

Hello Revariea!

We have an immediate need for an Spriest! :blush:

We do keys!

We do AOTC every teir, but also some mythics. As such, we don’t fit in either the AOTC or CE “boxes.” We do not aim to clear mythic content at all cost and therefore do not have the pressure that usually comes with CE guilds. We try to get as far as we reasonably can before the next tier comes out. We attempt to balance our WoW passions with real life responsibilities and therefore raid on a limited schedule. We have jobs, kids, school, etc.

We are on the smaller side of guilds with the raid team and some friends/family non-raiders. We work hard to find players who’s goal align with the guild’s goals, which helps maintain a friendly and helpful environment.

We raid Wednesdays and Sundays from 7:30p to 10:00p CST.

No worries. We’ll run a trial and get logs.

We see gear as a short term challenge, and we’re looking for long-term team members. So if this works out, the gear will come.

If we sound like a good fit, please reach out to our GM, Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380). Much luck in your guild search and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

Afternoon Revariea,

Obvious Immortalis Plug are an Alliance guild on Stormrage and may be a good for you :slight_smile:. We are an AOTC focused guild raiding Friday 9pm eastern until 12ish, plan is to go back to two nights in 9.1 9-11. Currently 6/10 as a guild with a core group that has AOTC and the first couple of mythic bosses.

Overall focus of the guild is to put together a group of folk that hit AOTC every tier, push keys and most importantly just enjoy playing the game together.

If you’re interested give me a shout on either of the below;

Disc yabigchoob#19687
Bnet yabigchoob#1206

Cheers!

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

We are a long standing guild seeking active people. Formed in the beginning of Wrath and still going strong. All levels & interests welcome. We are an AOTC and casual mythic raid guild now accepting dedicated raiders. We raid from 8:50pm-midnight central time. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays.

WoW Guild Searing Shadows @ Kirin Tor :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings
For a full list of classes/roles we need, although we are flexible.

Add Oriel#1933 if interested.

Give me a shout on discord or BTAG.

Discord: Life#6318
BTag: Life#12805

Recruitment Topic Here

Hi Revariea,

If you are open to a faction change, consider us -

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult, friends and family guild recruiting for Castle Nathria progression. We focus on having mature players and are LGBT friendly. Led by an AOTC team, we are looking to fill our current roster and progress people through Heroic. Once a strong 20 man roster is established, we will be exploring Mythic raiding. On off nights we push keys and have multiple players with KSM.

Our raid times are Fri/Sat 8p-11p EST (server) and have an optional alt/trial run on Sunday.

Current needs to fill for upcoming Mythic:
Melee dps priority
Unholy DK
Fury Warrior
WW Monk
Enh Shaman

Ranged DPS priority
MM hunter
Affliction warlock
Shadow priest

If interested, please reach out to us to have any questions answered!
Discord - Atticus Okaski#3629 (Raid Lead)
Bnet - wolfofdeath8#1864 (Raid Lead)
Bnet - jhaded#1942 (Recruiter)
Bnet - Tails#1421 (Guild Master)(edited)

Hi there!
We are a fairly new guild and are just about to get aotc for our first ever raid tier as a group. We are a small guild that always has some people on running dungeons and what not, and we have an active Discord thats usually got a few people on at any time. We are aiming to be an aotc every tier guild - as we are a mix of experienced and new players.
Our Guild is 9/10H and is recruiting for casual raid / M+ / PvP / general content.
-We are currently looking for more players to complete our raid roster
-We are looking for all roles for daily M+
Our current prog for Heroic Sire is at 5%. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 7pm CST to 9:30pm CST as well as usually running either alt raid or old content on Sundays or Mondays. We’re open to players with all skill levels and interests, and have an active Discord. We are an 18+ guild.
If you are open to a faction change, please consider joining our team :slight_smile:
BNET - Spartacus#11524
DISCORD - Sparty#7585

My guild is currently rebuilding its raid roster, and may be a good fit for you. We are a pretty tight-knit group for the most part and are always looking for friendly players.

{Grey Parses}[A][Aerie Peak]

We are a semi-hardcore/casual guild with a focus on raiding and M+. Current progression is AOTC and 2/10 mythic. Our goal is to get AOTC every patch, as well as mythic progression. We ask players to focus up during progression raids, but outside of that, we try to maintain a laid back, and friendly atmosphere.

Raid Schedule
Mythic CN raid times are 8-11pm est. Wednesdays and Thursdays. Currently 2/10 mythic.
We have also recently started running Heroic CN on Tuesdays from 8-11pm est.

Mythic +
No hard set schedule, but several of our guildies run on off days, or after raids. Many players either have or are pushing for KSM.

If you are interested in talking more, just send a message my way.

Bnet: ragelord7#1635

Discord: Kel#1287

Hello revariea
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our members. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H]<Area 52> Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Still searching…

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench!!!

Needs=
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton
How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319

Hello Revariea!

Reddit on Sargeras raids Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time.

Currently 10/10H and 2/10M. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Hi there Revariea!

If Horde guilds are an option, check out Murloc Madness! We are a casual heroic only guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hay let’s talk !

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 9/10H
and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, AOTC leadership looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF Mage, Warrior, and a few dedicated healers. Accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm EST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details
Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable

Hi! Bring the Pain on Area 52 is absolutely recruiting DPS, and we do aim for AOTC + some mythic every raid tier! We are 10/10H now and just starting mythic progression next week. We are very friendly, we kill each other on trash, and it’s a close-knit group of genuinely nice people. We ARE Horde though, but if you’re thinking about coming over to the dark side, you’d be welcome to give us a shot!

Sin on Tichondrius is a community-centric guild recruiting anyone of exceptional character interested in being a part of an end game PvE family. Unlike our mythic raid team this is an opportunity for players looking to raid normal/heroic and be a part of one of the best communities in this game. This is also a tremendous opportunity for anyone looking to learn how to raid in hopes of becoming a high end mythic raider as we have a direct pipeline to our mythic team for anyone who can demonstrate the proper skill to advance to the next level. Raid time is: Mondays 6-9PM PST.

What else makes us unique you might ask? Take a look at our highlights below and ask yourself if you have ever been in a guild that has done any of these things:

• Guild Drinking Nights with achievement runs
  • Guild Poker Nights
  • Guild Fantasy Football League
  • Guild Party Reunion in Miami
  • Guild Scavenger Hunt with a 1 million gold prize
  • Two Raid Teams (Hardcore and Semi-Hardcore)
  • Packed Discord with people doing things nightly

These are only a few aspects that make Sin the guild it is. Formed in 2014, Sin is a guild built on deep friendship bonds and a fiercely competitive spirit. What makes us different from the competition is our attention to detail in all aspects of the game. We believe that we embody the work hard play harder philosophy better than anyone. Over the years we have hosted a number of guild events in addition to our Cutting Edge raiding style. We also boast an incredible member retention rate and a drama free environment, something a lot of hardcore guilds cannot say. The reason why is because we invest in you if you invest in us. So with that said if you are stuck at home right now and looking to run some keys or some raids I promise we will not disappoint you. If you are looking for a place have some beers, fun and slay some dragons I promise we won’t disappoint you. Most importantly though is if you are looking for a place to build some relationships that will endure for years I absolutely promise we will not disappoint you.

Our core belief is that MMORPG games are a journey best taken with others and we hope you feel the same way.

B-Net: Ferocity#11842

Caliell. Are you guys interested in a meld? Our guild [Subpar] raids at basically the same time (8:30-11pm server), we have the same current progression, and a very similar demographic (bunch 30+ year olds).

HMU on here if you’re interested…

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 8/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 8/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more