Spriest, Warlock, Ret LF 2 day Mythic guild

Guild recently broke up and we’re looking for a new home!

All of us are raiders with mythic experience. I took a short break at the end of uldir, but warlock and spriest (on his hunter) were both 6/8M. Currently, we’re 1/9M and 5/9H.

Ideally, we’re looking for a guild that raids from 9-12 EST on T/R but would consider anything from 8-12 EST on TWR.

We’re all fun and cute and nice and love to run M+ and have a good time but we like to get down difficult content while doing it.

We do have logs but it wasn’t allowing me to link them.

Feel free to contact me for more information :slight_smile:

Discord: Darren#6728 (Best way to reach out)
Battlenet: Darebear#1848 or Biisca#1822

Sent a friend request. Could use all of your classes for our Heroic Raids. We raid Wed/Thurs 9-12 EST. Feel free to message me any time. Bnet: scootZ#12320

Sent y’all an add, 8/9H 1/9M with 5% wipes on Jaina on our first night.

Sent you a friend request. < Nulli Secundum > is 1/9M 8/9H (5/8M Uldir) and we’re recruiting a few DPS slots. Definitely interested in talking. We raid Tues/Thurs from 9:30pm to 12:30am EST.

Hey Diploma, sorry to hear that your guild split up. The Renaissance is 4/9H atm and is looking to fill out some DPS mythic slots. We have 14 commited and good people ready to go and we’re actively recruiting to shore up the last few spots. We raid Tues and Thurs 8-11 EST with an optional night on Sunday where we bring alts or hope for titanforges in normal/heroic. I sent an add on Discord. Hit me up there or in game if you’re interested in talking anymore. We would like to have the three of you guys on board. Hope to hear back from you.

Hey there - If you’re still looking for a new home we raid two days, on Monday and Wednesdays from 9pm - 12 midnight EST like you want. Check us out !

In case you are open to weekend

Horde
US - Thrall

<Redacted> 8/8M 3/9M

About Us:
Redacted was created by people who have a history of Cutting Edge experience and are looking to get back into raiding in BFA. We are seeking more players who would like to push for Cutting Edge in BFA. Our GM has raid lead since Vanilla in a number of guilds and looks to continue in Redacted. We enjoy doing things outside of game and hope to add more members.

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday, 9pm - 1am EST

Needs:
DPS

Application Link: goo.gl/forms/jueIncvMv01yrxgJ2

Contact
AcidTongue#1900
Naturalight#1420
Dara#2639 (Discord) Darsa#11664
If you have any questions or concerns