Spriest + VDH

me Spriest 2500 9/9 GF 2500 9/9 VDH are looking for a chilled heroic guild also M+
both 442

Hi Mythology and friend, The both of you may want to consider “Insanity Raiding” (18+) for your needs. The guild has been around since 2010, has 2 raid teams (one casual progressive, the other Mythic progressive), and we have been starting into heroic raiding w/ our casual progressive team (N 9/9, H 2/9). Our raid days are Tues/Wed 7:45 pm- 10 pm, and we have been needing some more dps in the raid. Besides raiding this guild is heavy into M+. We have members at the KSM level (besides lower levels) and our GM is at that level and a total key nut. We also have an officer assigned to PVP (including arenas). Our Discord gets busy mostly in the evenings since we have many members that work during the daytime, but I’m online during the daytime mostly, so I’m trying to change that a bit. If the both of you need more info, just contact me either during the day or through mail. But, if you would like to join us, please apply directly through guild finder to “Insanity Raiding”. Unfortunately, my WIM doesn’t allow me to copy unusual spellings for guild invites, so I can invite you through the finder. Hope to have the both of you join our family!