SPriest - Returning exp player, returning and looking for Heroic guild/M+

Hey guys.

My mythic guild sizzled out pretty early on in Uldir and I’m looking to come back and play more casually. Looking for a guild to come back and get geared back up and have some fun. Really want to get into M+ and will probably flex heals for M+ but want to stick shadow for raiding. Also am planning on doing a lot of pvp with both priest and rogue alt.

Literally just came back so in the process of getting my essences and have a low ilvl but should be able to pump it up really quickly to at least acceptable HC level.

If you want to see previous logs, can look up Apokmage (uldir) and Apoklock (antorus). Have nearly all orange parses on both characters.

Looking for Raid times of Wed/Thur but can probably do Tuesday as well. Something around 8-11 CST preferably but anything Tues-Thur at night will likely work.

Hit me up here or on discord Bogguslife#2323

I’m Horde by the way.

< FRISKY BUSINESS > is a MYTHIC progression guild looking for exceptional mythic players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge to join our Mythic raid team!

Our raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7:15 PM -10:15 PM PST (10:15 PM -1:15 PM EST).

Our goal is to aggressively clear content, but still have a relaxed raiding atmosphere. All members are expected to show respect to each other and other players.

Our guild also runs High Mythic+ keys, achievements, dungeons, and alt runs.

What are we looking for?
DPS & Healers

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us!

Contact us on Discord: discord.gg/TUHtM9Q

Bnet: Sara#1321

Who we are : Whiskay Wonders
Raid times : 7-10pm server time Fri/Sat (thats 10am-1pm East Coast Time)
Lead : Carban/Malto
Recruiters : Hugeyackman (Tanks), hugewackman, Hinky, Taiva, PunchJedi, (all others)

Message any one of the above names in game to get some more info about us !

About us:
We are as the title says; a laid back group of good raiders. We haven’t forgotten that the game is just that, a game ! We are looking for those interested in raiding with a casual environment that wont rage kick you and start screaming at each other when things start to get a little tough. We formed at the end of legion and have hit AOTC on each tier, with a group of 10 who have been consistent the entire time. We have had some come and go along the way and are currently in a shortage. We at a bare minimum try to make sure all our raiders get help completing a 10 key each week, outside if that we have a few who are progressing through higher keys and could use more looking to do that for a second group. Looks like we’re in need of a tank for that.

Looking for :
Players who are laid back, have heroic raid experience (not being carried but actually play well) and want to come have some drinks/laughs on the weekends and kill stuff. We are in desperate need of Melee !

Tanks : In the market for one !

Healers : No more Priest/Druids, but we could use 2 more healers for options

DPS : NO HUNTERS, we need Melee - DK’s, Demon Hunters, Pally! , Rogue, Monk, Warlock, Boomkin, Mages, and a Shadow Priest.