Spriest LF M Raid/M+ Team

Long time player looking for a mythic plus team and possibly a mythic raid team. Have been playing since the last half of WotLK and have experience playing a wide range of specs as well as raid leading from each role. Have a strong understanding of most specs and strong attendance. Available most week nights, and all weekend normally. Versatile and can play most specs although the focus will most likely be my shadow priest and WW/Brew monk.

• Looking for at least a guild with a heavy focus pushing keys(higher then KSH level keys)

• Availability: Most of the time Mon-Thurs ~7pm-~12pm EST, and All day Fri/Sat/Sun.

• Not interested in raiding more then 2 days/6 hours a week. Also don’t mind being a bench/filler player.

• Experienced player looking to have a good time pushing higher content with the same group of like minded individuals each week.

If you think we might be a good fit or have any questions (Can link logs or various alts if needed upon request) feel free to add me on discord: Emagonadye or add me on Btag: Judgemental#1525

1 Like

Hey there! We’d be happy to have either your Priest or your Monk if you think we may be what you’re after! While we are Mythic-focused, we’re not very hardcore and only push as far as we can before we hit a wall; we try and get as many bosses down as possible until that wall though! If you’re looking for a Mythic group that’s laid back, please consider hitting us up!
Good luck on your search regardless! :heart:

For a very brief TLDR: Casual/Mid-core raiding, 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 4/9M Amirdrassil while we were still progging.
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!

We were 9/9H & 4/9M ATDH before our raid break. We completed all Awakened Heroic raids for the mount & title, so now we’re just on break til TWW drops.

We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 9/9H & 4/9M! - Tues/Weds 7:30-10:30 EST | Recruiting DPS for S4!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Hey Emagonasooth,

I’m not sure what you plan on playing but my team is looking for everything currently!

Schedule
Wed & Thur 8p to 11p Server Time (EST) +10 Min Break
Optional Alt / Farm Nights on Mondays

Contact Info
GM Contact Info: Bnet Breeet#11114 // Discord Breeat or Enzoul#4167

TLDR; If you’re looking for a relaxed atmosphere that still steamrolls mythic bosses and pushes keys, then welcome home, we’re glad you’re here.

Introduction
Welcome to Dead Heart! My name is Breeat (Frank IRL) and I have been playing this game since Vanilla. I’m married now and done with school so I have a lot of free time. So I decided to create a pleasant and pressure free community that kills mythic raid bosses and pushes keys. My immediate goal is to recruit aggressively so that we have enough players to start raiding once War Within season 1 starts. My long term goal is to have a roster of 30 or so raiders so that we can progress mythic and farm heroic / dungeon keys together. I’m also going to be keeping tabs on anyone with interest in becoming an officer to help me keep this ship sailing.An ideal raider will have previous raiding experience, an understanding of their class/spec, and prepare for raid nights in and out of game. They will also put in reasonable time to improve their performance outside of raid. During the raid, we will respect everyone’s time by showing up 5 to 10 mins prior to the raid so that we can start clearing trash on time. If you’re interested in becoming an officer please DM me. An ideal officer is someone who is a great raider and leader, approachable, transparent, and exemplifies what it means to be a member of Dead Heart.

Guild Philosophy

1. Build a community of competent, like minded individuals that meet together a couple times a week to have fun killing raid bosses and push keys.
  2. Maintain a comfortable mid-core “serious but casual” environment where stress is minimal and no one feels pressured.
  3. Provide guild members with tools and resources that helps facilitate success in and out of the game.
  4. Improve on past mistakes and always strive to push past our limits.

Would prefer not to raid more then 2 nights/6 hours a week, avail ~7-12 EST weekdays.

Still searching.

Still on the hunt =)

About Us: We are a 2 day/week raiding guild that formed at the end of Dragonflight. Our goal is to achieve CE on a more casual schedule while still maintaining a competitive and positive environment. We are looking for players who have mythic raiding experience and looking for a laid back atmosphere with a serious progression mindset.

Schedule: Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST

Recruiting: 1 Tank (No BDK) - Hpal, Disc, MW, Pres - any exceptional Dps!

Apply: Contact us on Discord at Grace#9631 or Vasic#4997

Hullo Emagonasooth,

Welcome back to the fold and we wish you luck in the search! I’m Mey with Commit Alpha, after reading your post, we may have a home for you! We do have a few teams in our community and goals of expanding M+ and events. We are looking for folk for our CE focused team as well as building up several M+ teams that have different ranges of goals for the tiers in terms of io reached etc. We do have a 3 day schedule for the team, but noted you are fine with bench/filler so that may still work if one day you may not make it etc.

I’ve put our team and guild post below!
:wine_glass:Red Team -CE Focused. Aim to Cutting Edge in tier .
Previous Raid Team History:
6/9M ATDH, 8/9 M Aberrus, 6/8 M Vault
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday andThursday 8pm -11pm EST.
With a goal for CE, three nights will be starting to allow time for progression.
Recruitment Open: Healing and DPS spots
Logs and Mythic Raid History preferred.

:beverage_box:MYTHIC PLUS
We are recruiting those interested in M+ from smaller level keys to push keys. This has not been a new focus of our community as many of our members do run keys for raid gear opportunities, we are looking for those who wish to focus only on M+ to join in our community, and are expanding from our guild run weekly event to more days in the week. Our current M+ setting is Mondays weekly, with leanings toward Tuesdays and Sundays as other days. We are looking for all ranges including higher key runners.

[A] Stormrage -is Recruiting for War Within -Raids, MPlus, and Socials! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

One of our recruitment officers may add your discord or btag or feel free to respond here :smiley:

Happy hunting in your search!

Still on the lookout

Friday Morning Bump

Still searching =)