Spriest checking what's out there

Hi Wejj! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for DPS to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar . I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues, Thurs & Mon 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 3/9H Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST) currently rebuilding our roster for BFA. Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Have a sense of humor & want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Illidan[H] Mythic guild REWIND

Currently 7/9N 4/9H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Friday (optional) : heroic/normal run

Saturday or Sunday (optional) : Yolo Rbg

Contacts

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Hello there!
I’m Mori, recruiter for Mistakes Remade Area 52 US Horde guild. Here is our basic info if you have any questions, feel free to add me and we can chat!

Mistakes Remade Is a casual raiding guild meaning we realize this is just a game; our goal is to have fun, while also pushing content. Our goal will be to achieve AOTC for each raid tier and progress on mythic until the next tier comes out. Being respectful of others yet comfortable with witty banter and having an adult sense of humor is important (i.e. light jeers, obscene humor, mixed in with dad jokes).
We are recruiting raiders and people who want to push keys during the evenings and on the weekends.
The guild provides Flasks and Food when appropriate.

7/9N 1/9H BoD
Lead by 3/9H
Ended Uldir 8/8H 2/8M

Raid Times:
Saturday, Sunday
10pm-1am EST

Expectations:
Previous raiding experience
Commitment to attending raids reliably
Ability to follow instruction and stay out of fire
Working mic for discord
Angry Assignments add-on
370+ ilvl
Neck level 30+

Bnet: Mori#11143
Discord: Mori#5860

Hellooooooo Wejj!

is a 7/9N, 3/9H recruiting for Dazar’alor.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for 1m Tank, Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Hello!

We would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Second Team/Alt Runs)

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 4/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

[A]<No Fun> 1/8M Uldir US-Proudmoore recruiting members

Guild would be considered an adult guild with members ranging from 20’s to 40’s with a few married couples on the raid team.

Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere

Raid team would be classified semi hardcore

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

Mythic + groups running daily

Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Decrapitator#11851

Or visit us at Https:// Nofun.enjin .com or on Wowprogress .com

[H] Cinder Works <Kil’Jaeden> is Currently Recruiting!

Progression:

• Raid group 1 is currently 5/9H * Raid group 2 is currently 7/9N

About Us:

We are a guild comprised of adults (18+) that all love to have fun but know how to be serious when progression is required. We have a lively community that loves to help each other out and we run M+ all the time! We maintain a stress and toxic free environment to allow us to focus on progression! We have two raid teams we are finalizing recruitment for.

Raid team 1 is a Semi-Hardcore group. This group is mainly focused on Mythic progression but wont ask you to make multiple alts, or sit out on bosses like other hardcore groups. This team is best suited for those that understand their class and the game but don’t want the headache of a hardcore guild.

Raid team 2 is what we call a Experienced Casual group. This group is all about getting Ahead of the Curve every Tier and some Mythic Progression. This group is for those that want to balance real life along with playing their favorite games!

We also host contests within the guild and outside of the guild. We are currently holding a M+ competition open to the entire server to see which group can get the best Raider .io score for certain Dungeons! The pot is currently 1M gold! This contest will start 1/29/2019 @ 12am through 2/12/2019 @12am PST. We also hold raffles periodically with prizes averaging 500k gold!

Currently Recruiting:

Raid 1 (2 spots open) Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 4:30PM – 7PM PST (7:30PM – 10PM EST)

• Healer (Holy Pally, or MW Monk) * Ranged DPS (Shadow Priest if possible)

Raid 2 (5 spots open) Thursday/Monday 4PM – 7PM PST (7PM – 10PM EST)

• Healer (Resto Druid / Priest) * Melee DPS (WW Monk / Rogue) * Ranged DPS (Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, and BM Hunter)

We Look forward to hearing from you!

If you are interested or would like to get more info feel free to contact us!

(GM) Alüe (Bnet: alue#1328)

(Raid Manager) Aqua (Bnet: Roger#1280)

(Recruitment Manager) Uddermaster (Bnet: Jarclovis#1969)

(Recruitment) Doopy (Bnet: Temo#1826)

Hey Wejj,

Hope you are having a great morning! I would love to talk with you about joining my guild, Villain. We are 3/9 H and raid Tues/Wed 7:30-10:30pm server with an optional night that consists of normal/mythic + every Monday. We are pushing for AOTC and then CE while keeping a laid back environment. We enjoy killing bosses but at the end of the day it’s all about having a good time. We also do keys throughout the week with some scheduled PvP content in the future.

Our guild in a larger sense is an online gaming community with members that play games such as Destiny 2, Fortnite, LoL, and more. This really helps push things along when there’s a drought in WoW.

I’d love to talk with you some more. We could start by having you come to raids and join our blizzard community before making the full decision to transfer.

You can add me on the following:

Real ID: DrDunn#1532
Discord: DrDunn#6804

Thanks and hope to talk with you soon!

Hiya! I am in <Safety First> on Stormrage and we definitely need a shadow priest! Information is below, good luck in your search!

ABOUT US
<Safety First> is a guild comprised of many types of players. We have long time veterans and new players alike. Our goal is to provide a welcoming environment for everyone interested in enjoying the PvE aspects the game has to offer. Not many of us dabble into PvP however if you wish to join with a focus on PvP a few individuals may be interested. We want this to be your long-term home.

Our raiding focus starts with ahead of the curve, from there we’ll start on mythic and also get the meta achievement each tier for the pet/mount rewards. During Uldir we did not have a strong mythic focus, moving forward we’ll have two goals one we aim to achieve this tier, one long term, possibly over this expansion and into the next.

1st: Building a roster capable of pushing mid to late tier mythic bosses.
2nd: Building our team to get cutting edge each tier.

RAID TIMES
Wednesday 8PM – 10:30PM EST
Thursday 8PM – 10:30PM EST
Optional/Alt Sunday raid 7:30PM start time

RECRUITMENT
We always accept casual players, but our current roster needs are located below. Even though we follow a relaxed philosophy to raiding, we expect all raiders to carry their own weight. If your class is not on the list below please feel free to still send me a message.

Tanks: Full
Healers: Disc Priest
RDPS: Shadow Priest, Ele Shaman
MDPS: DK, Warrior

REQUIREMENTS:
Neck level should be 33+, Ilvl should be 375 at bare minimum.

CONTACT
Kirbbash
KirbStyle#1111
Gingervitis#1870 (BNet) or Condensation#1412 (Discord)

Hey, we’re on Proudmoore, which is a high population Alliance server.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

Hello!

Resounding Maybe on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for more members for our raid team! We raid Fri (9-12PST) and Sat (8-11PST), with a Wednesday off night (currently normal BoD, 8-11PST).

Always open to trials before transfers as well!

If interested let me know! McAlison#1894

Forgone Conclusion 7/9 N 2/9 H is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Thrall! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have.

The guild is lead by two friends who have been playing together since BC, and supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends.

Our raid team currently is seeking:

Tanks

Healer

Monk
Druid
Shaman

DPS - Ranged

Druid
Priest
Warlock

We do not currently have set mythic + groups instead we rotate people in and out to get everyone their 10 throughout the week with our mix of tanks and heals we can have a few going at once.

We are looking for more DPS and healer to add to the raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players.

Raids are held Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30PM-10:30PM EST, with the option of another clean up day or alt run if the membership agrees.

Edoras#1919

Han Shot First - Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues/Wed/Thurs 9-12EST). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression?

Past tier Progress

-Antorus** 7/11 Mythic.**

-Uldir:** 5/8 Mythic.**

-Battle:** 6/9 Heroic, 1/9M with plans to be Cutting Edge.****

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues, Wed, Thursday 9-12 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? Possibly, we are currently more focused on building a strong, competitive core team.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, we like to keep a good amount of backups and casuals within the guild to be able to do off-night fun/alt raids, and we have a community atmosphere.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag (GM) Kreda#1892 or my officers EltUNkon#1352-Melee Officer, Jukeoh#1651-Healing Officer.

Hey,
I’m from Focus Up (1/9M, 5/9H) a Mythic guild on the Thrall server. Our leadership and raid core have a extensive raid experience and are all confidant and knowledgeable mythic raiders. We are in need of more relaxed, mature and like minded players who will help us reach Cutting Edge In Tides of Vengeance.

Our raid times are Tue/Wed 815-1115PM Server Time(EST). Pst Dtg (Dtg#11748) or Vyea (Vyea#1852) for more info. We would be happy to have you raid with us and see if you like our team.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!

Our raid team ‘Tequila Sundown’ is currently recruiting!

Progression:
5 / 9 Heroic BoD

Raid Times:
Tuesday / Thursday 10:45pm - 1:45am server (CST) with Sunday (optional but encouraged) farm night

Recruitment Needs:
Shadow Priest
Balance Druid
Any Ranged DPS will be considered.

Contact Info:
Raid Leader: Vilion#2820
Officer: Pharscyde#9734

You can also contact me directly on Discord: Peppers#9208 for a quick response.

We are very interested!

If you’re considering Mythic guilds, I have several who can use a Spriest. Just depends on your schedule.

NightHawks Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild that is recruiting for the next raid tier but accept all types of players. We are a fun tight nit group who is very active in the guild. Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, and much more!

Current Raid Times
9pm-12am EST:
Tues/Wend
Fri/Sat

We are currently recruiting for our Tues/Wend group.

Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, lvling.

Btag Allymental#1368 or Discord allymental#1799

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

• Elemental Shaman
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Rogue
  • Dps w/ Healer Offspec
    *** If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!**

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 6/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Actaea#11471
Discord: Actaea#0855
In game characters: Actaea
Alternative Contacts (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 (Discord: Tony#1337) / Pixie#1588 (Discord: Pixie#0216)

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US and Area52 US is a multi team raiding community. Team Omen (horde-area52) FRI/SAT 830-1130EST is LFM!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :slight_smile:

We’ve got the populated server and active guild you’re looking for!

if you’re still looking I’d love a chance to chat with you

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 5/8M Uldir, 7/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: In need of backup willing to play dps
Melee: Open (except Demonhunter)
Ranged. Mage, Druid, Priest, Warlock,
Healer: Shaman, Priest, Paladin

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398