Spriest checking what's out there

Hey!

385 ish shadow priest looking for a heroic/mythic guild, maybe not hardcore. I’m up for server xfer, but I’d prefer jumping to a populated/active server. I’d like to find a guild where people log on for more than just raid, push keys, try to top out there characters and have a sense of humor.

Never posted here for this. Let me know what you think.

1 Like

Hello there if you’d like to add me On bnet SeeEhL#1215 id like to talk to you about it

Hello!

Pale Horse is a Mythic raiding guild on the Hyjal server. We are 3/9H 8/9N BFD. 5/8M Uldir

We raid T/W 9PM to 11:30 EST (6:00 to 8:30 PST). Outside of raids we also have groups running Mythic+ dungeons and have an active community of very friendly people.

If you think you might be interested, feel free to join our Discord: https:// discord.gg/QcS9Jm9

Or reach out to the following contacts on bnet with any questions:

DatDotDoe#1270
Ashenlee#1668

Hey there! If you would do alliance I feel we meet your criteria; add me Btag mattscoot#1541

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

<Almost Sane> is interested in having you join our raid team! Here is some quick info about our guild

Server: Skywall, Alliance side

Progression: 5/9 BoD,7/8 M Uldir, 11/11M Antorus

Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST (7:30pm-10:30pm CST, 5:30pm-8:30pm PST) With Sunday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST being optional normal/heroic clean up

Gear: Loot is distributed via Loot Council (RCLootCouncil is required)

Voice chat: Discord

Battletag: Kattii#1786, Frosty#14881 (raid leader)

Discord: Kattii#2133

Thanks for reading, we hope to hear from you!

Subdue is looking for some ranged/heals!

We are 9/9N and 4/9H currently, and plan on heading into mythic ASAP.

If you are open to alliance add Havemibabiez#1710 :slight_smile:

Sargeras [A] - THURS & MON - 7:45pm-11:00pm EST

<Unconquered Moose> Alliance on Sargeras-US.
8/8M Uldir
5/9H BOD
Our progression team is focused on achieving cutting edge on a 2-night raid schedule. We are seeking like-minded individuals to join us in this goal. We provide an efficiently planned raid environment, an amazing guild culture, and seasoned leadership. We are a mature, professional, and friendly raiding guild.

We have successfully raided for nearly 3 years. When considering new members, we seek individuals who have excellent communication skills, a high level of maturity, and a thirst to continuously improve and perform.

Raid Schedule:
Mythic progression on Thursday & Monday 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST
Optional Heroic clear on Sunday at 7:45pm EST

What to expect from us:

• Raids that are well planned.
  • Strong leadership that is committed to making everyone the best raider they can be.
  • A friendly and high-performing environment.
  • An opportunity to see all the content WoW has to offer.
  • Raid Consumables, and Enchantments provided.
  • Adult atmosphere, average age 25.
  • A community of in-game support and socializing.
  • Sunday’s are our optional day for our casual team/heroic run. Anyone is welcome to this.
  • We DO NOT recruit for bench positions.

What we expect from you:

• Desire to be part of a team. This includes being on Discord and taking an interest in the guild’s objectives, upholding its principles and helping to secure its longevity.
  • Ability to handle mythic mechanics with confidence, while delivering the output necessary to achieve the boss kill.
  • Great listening skills and verbal communication during raid.
  • Positive attitude and mutual respect towards fellow guild and raid team members.
  • 90%+ raid attendance
  • Perseverance. Wiping is part of the game, and staying motivated and positive is a must.
  • Know your class and all of its abilities. Have a viable off spec for the team.

Currently Recruiting:

RDPS:
Mage (Medium)
Shadow Priest (Medium)
Boomie (medium)

Exceptional players are always considered.

Apply here https://goo.gl/forms/JrDoCXHHQiMCsyIm1

Discord: Nolaire#5396

Hey there, my guild is on the high population server Thrall and looking for a shadow priest. I think from what you’ve described we’d be a good fit, we love pushing keys and in my opinion have a very funny group. Our btags are in our recruitment post so please reach out!

Failed at Hogger is a horde guild on Turalyon recruiting for our mythic roster! We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm est

With Dazar’alor now out we’re looking to expand our ranks! We’re not only looking for raiders but we’re also looking for m+ pushers (especially Healers)
Immediate openings for Plate Tank / Resto shams / Holy Pally / Resto Druid that meet these requirements and are ready to raid. All ranged dps will be considered for a open spot though!

Requirements to be considered for the mythic bench/mythic team include: Good attendance, 60%+ parse, at least a 36 min. on your neck, doing your m+ weekly (whether it be a 10 or 15) good attitude and good raid awareness

Recruitment contacts:
Btag: Abysm#1567 Disc: Bitwise/Abysmn#0429
Btag: Coffee#1218 Disc: Cath#9702

Hi there! Im the GM of Syntax Error on Malganis.
We do AOTC raiding and some light Mythic (8/8H 2/8M)(7/9N)
We are currently looking for 1 Healer and assorted DPS.
We raid Tuesday / Friday 9pm - 11pm CST.

We also have a very active M+ team that is putting together a group to try to qualify for the MDI.

Here is our website with more information about our guild: https://syntaxerrorguild.wixsite.com/guild

Let me know if youre interested!
My Discord is BlueIntimacy#1207

Hi Wejj! I think we might be a good fit for you and we are currently recruiting a shadow priest. Add me Avalyne#1478 and we can talk more! In the meantime, here is our info:

Pirate Chat is a 4/8 mythic guild on Stormrage that is currently building a strong roster for next tier. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a light hearted atmosphere.

NEEDS:
Mage
Shadow Priest with heal offspec

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and killing as many bosses as possible each tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#1721 (Healing officer)

Armageddon Industries 7/9N BoD
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.
Destiny 2 raiding = Wed 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791
-/-/-/-

Evolved Gaming - Horde - Area 52

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community! We are currently building our raid team on the Horde side of things, and any help would be great to have. We are getting through Normals, then working our way into Heroics.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST.

We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. For other information please check out the thread below!

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

Hi Wejj,

Guild: Stoic

Faction: Horde

Server: Zul’jin

Stoic is recruiting for Mythic+ and Heroic Raids. We are a community focused group of former “hardcore” raiders. We complete AOTC in raids. Currently 1/8 H Battle for Dazar’alor. We raid Fri and Sat 10PM – 1 AM EST server time. Looking for Any roles to round out our raid team. Great community that likes to game together and hang out in Discord.

If you are interested add me on Bnet Willy890#1450.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together :smiley:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. Proudmoore is a active/populated server so that should work well for you! We also have people online doing various stuff through out the day/week, not just raid nights.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Han Shot First – Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues-Thurs). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic, 5/8 Mythic. We are building our team with intent to push Mythic progression and Cutting Edge.

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues/Wed/Thursday 9-12 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? Possibly, we are currently more focused on building a strong, competitive core team.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, we like to keep a good amount of backups and casuals within the guild to be able to do off-night fun/alt raids, and we have a community atmosphere.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag (GM) Kreda#1892 or my officers EltUNkon#1352-Melee Officer, BigBert#1227-Healing Officer.

Hi Wejj! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for DPS to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar . I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues, Thurs & Mon 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 3/9H Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST) currently rebuilding our roster for BFA. Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Have a sense of humor & want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Illidan[H] Mythic guild REWIND

Currently 7/9N 4/9H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Friday (optional) : heroic/normal run

Saturday or Sunday (optional) : Yolo Rbg

Contacts

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Hello there!
I’m Mori, recruiter for Mistakes Remade Area 52 US Horde guild. Here is our basic info if you have any questions, feel free to add me and we can chat!

Mistakes Remade Is a casual raiding guild meaning we realize this is just a game; our goal is to have fun, while also pushing content. Our goal will be to achieve AOTC for each raid tier and progress on mythic until the next tier comes out. Being respectful of others yet comfortable with witty banter and having an adult sense of humor is important (i.e. light jeers, obscene humor, mixed in with dad jokes).
We are recruiting raiders and people who want to push keys during the evenings and on the weekends.
The guild provides Flasks and Food when appropriate.

7/9N 1/9H BoD
Lead by 3/9H
Ended Uldir 8/8H 2/8M

Raid Times:
Saturday, Sunday
10pm-1am EST

Expectations:
Previous raiding experience
Commitment to attending raids reliably
Ability to follow instruction and stay out of fire
Working mic for discord
Angry Assignments add-on