*SPOOOILERS* I Found some thing on wowhead

That doesn’t mean naga aren’t involved or that it won’t be Averlorn. Doesn’t even mean no pirates.

Just means its not pirate themed.

1 Like

keep huffing the hopium

pirates is a played out theme and ff14 is already doing a pirate exploration xpac go play that

2 Likes

I’m not huffing any hopium. I don’t care if it is or isn’t pirates. Just saying nothings been ruled out.

We’ll all find out on November 3 (ish).

We have them. Outlaw rogues.

1 Like

Return to Nazjatar. Got collect them mana pearls and fight the Bejeweled Raid boss.

And do it quick like, the sea be filling back up

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

Why? It’s such a random non sequitter. Why not have security guards vs samurais?

Because in the early 2000’s, samurai were committing sudoku and security guards weren’t considered “the epic,” much to Paul Blart’s chagrin.

Now I get it
/looks into camera
:+1:

It’s these. It’s a naga statue in a globe.

I suspect it likely has to do with BlizzCon, not the next xpac.

It also might be related to Throne of the Tides being a M+ dungeon for season 3.

1 Like

are they fun and pirate like? honest q would look ai work atm lol

I don’t care about whether or not a pirate xpac happens but…

Would people quit it with the whole BFA is a pirate xpac thing? It had like one pirate town, and the rest of it was faction wars, pseudo old gods, naga, and old gods. Barely any of it was pirate themed.

2 Likes

Christ, 11.0 is light vs void people…

Get with the program

3 Likes

Well, they have a pistol shot in their rotation along with a grappling hook you can spec into. A skill called roll the bones which is like rolling dice for added buffs. They’re the only rogue spec that can use swords. Fun? I’m sure some people enjoy it. Personally I miss combat spec. That was fun imo.

There are some people who say outlaw is the same as combat, but there are no similarities. Vanilla WoW’s combat rogue is what I call the true combat spec. But I digress. Give outlaw rogue a try, you might like it.

1 Like

I wanted playable Dragons since vanilla. We got that.

Only other thing I’ve wanted is playable Naga. Just do visage form or something for riding. Or limit their mounts. IDC. Please let us get playable Naga now…

Especially as they were considered for both Vanilla and Cata.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. The OP was purposely being click-baity and this just confirms what Wowhead said:

I do hope so…maybe light vs. void with a splash of old god stuff. I really hope it is NOT themed around pirates. Pirates?? Really? Anyone who suggest it is, to me, intentionally attempting to troll Blizzard into creating a very boring expansion.

I don’t mind it really I like to sail the sea and have round about with many Faction like Irontide raiders, Beside Any thing to escape this hell is dragonflight I all up for pirate theme EXP to blast cannons and transmog!