(Spoilers)Can we retcon Zovaal yet?

She love Mal’ganis or they both just here to die and fake helping him.

Dreadlord love making messes everywhere not surprised if they were using Zovaal too

Azeroth was never a First One. Azeroth has always been a Titan World Soul.

1 Like

This is all just a vision of N’Zoth, right?

Right?

-Rocks back and forth in fetal position, sobbing-

1 Like

Honestly nzoth showing us this whole vision so we can prevent zovaal from winning would be such a twist that would be amazing.

1 Like

Honestly I would have loved a retcon. It would have been a unique way to end the expansion. Keep the best lore part of this expansion too: All of this was an Ardenweald dream. We died to N’zoth and the queen resurrected us. Now its back to action with a new fresh expansion. The “Shadowlands” always being a mystery what was real and what was not. Suddenly this becomes something Blizzard can reference back to, but change freely, in such a way that players would be like “So was that part real?” creating mystery. Literally slowly buffing some shine into this turd.

I think too many Blizzard designers just don’t have a good imagination for “what if?” and live in a world of absolutes, so can’t imagine a world with such mysteries and this is why they can’t create one. A fatal flaw in a world of fantasy.

2 Likes

It sounds like a weird eredar warlock name. I AM ZOVAAL, BANE OF ZENDIRMION! TREMBLE BEFORE ME, IMPUDENT ONE!

Was to employ marvel writers and steve danusers [I say marvel writers because the ones now don’t really care for marvel and just want to instill their own ideologies]

Well there was some speculation that the Jailer had the dreadlords influence void somehow. :roll_eyes: ohhh why wouldn’t I be surprised Stevie boy [danuser].

I wonder if the writing team there realizes no one cares about the Jailer because he is the literal definition of shoe horning…

Writing a megalomaniac villain 101 …
→ Said villain doesn’t perceive you as a threat
→ Let’s you get what you need to defeat said villain
→ Said villain gets trounced on

They also did N’zoth dirty ~ this intelligent but weak old god, did such stupid moves and got kamehameha’d out of existence [still wonder if that blade got some of N’zoth that disappeared]

Ultimately 10.0 will respect SL unfortunately and we are doomed with this writing team.

That’d be neat.

I was imagining during BFA that it would of been cool to end the expansion in darkness and N’zoths eyes opening with his line ‘‘all eyes shall be open’’ with it taking us into a black empire expansion as per the natural progression of events.

1 Like

N’zoth. You really think megatron was going to use a machine to wipe out life. Man adventurer your weird in the head.

What? :confused:
/10

The jailer looks a little bit like megatron from transformers.

Imagine caring this much about video game lore what a nerd.

Imagine being that much of a geek

Imagine being an orc.

2 Likes

No I got that part, just was confused to the inclusion of N’zoth in your reply. And no he was never wanting to end life, just reset it so as to have him as ultimate leader god villain thing.

What’s wrong with being a proud strong orc, my son ?

1 Like

You are on a WoW forum.
I see you write this alot.

Nerd and Geek is everyone here, including you :slight_smile:

Orcs are definitely dope, dunno what that guy is talking about.

As far as lore, don’t tell me you don’t enjoy killing a dragon more than killing a gnoll. The window dressing does matter even if you don’t care about whether Zovaal was Sylvanas’s father or whatever the twist happens to be.

Most definitely am not, my young lad. Look at all these geeks just nerding out over wow, just… embarrassing

:laughing:
Ok there…

I support the jailor. Let him mr. Clean up reality.

N’zoth, Arthas, etc. Deus Ex Machina is just bad writing. Primus and Elisande could even SEE every eventuality of every timeline ala Dr. Strange and STILL got beat.

1 Like