*Spoilers* Your writing is so terrible Blizzard

That you made Nobbel both speechless and dispirited at the same time for 9.2.

Disappointment has a face… and its bald.

SPOILERS FOR 9.2. You have been warned.

Summary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esMJsN5LG8I

16 Likes

I thought Nobbel quit.

lol

Hey, surprised to see you here, Smallz.

ROFL Magneto helmet. How dumb.

Haven’t back to this den of degeneracy in a long long time. Still give it a peek or two once a while but a new video from nobbel compelled me to contribute.
Nice to see you too~!

1 Like

He had to collect his thoughts and took a break. :rofl:

But when the major lore hound can’t eek out something close to a good comment then the lore is bad.

9 Likes

I mean, yeah, I would probably be disheartened too if my job was to talk about Warcraft lore in Shadowlands

19 Likes

Can somebody post a summary of whatever it is we’re supposed to be outraged about this time?

9 Likes

“Story is so bad that an illiterate 5 year old can do a better job.”
Just go with that energy and you will do great.

Something something SL has a terrible story something something that Nobbel guy has a terrible accent.

2 Likes

That’s been the case since Cataclysm, though. Are people just now noticing? :thinking:

1 Like

Blizz hurt Nobble87 with its writing. Shame on Blizz!

shadowlands bad. i miss when the lore of wow was: a bad guy was doing badguy things. we need to punch him because he drops the sword of kobold slaying.

4 Likes

Cataclysm was an intern in their 20s bad.
Shadowlands is another level.
Basically as the years progress the more we reach this level:

2 Likes

The writing was so much more sophisticated when the entire plot was just Garrosh screaming RRRRAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH, I guess.

/shrug

2 Likes

Garrosh writing didn’t become good until he said he would do it again and he regretted nothing.

I gave him a respectful nod for that.

5 Likes

Personally my favorite expansion was when illidan decided to be super racist because he got hit really hard by a sword, and kaelthas decided to become super evil because uh…flips notes illidan was racist? that was the true peak of wow lore. Literally no lore could trump this. ever.

4 Likes

What if they gave the jailer a monocle and top hat, and he was carrying around a copy of Proust?

Would that make it better?

11 Likes

Yes.

Even though I know you’re being facetious, it unironically WAS more sophisticated.

9 Likes